chapter 27 - pain

Hello everyone. Its a small chapter it was in my draft half written i got one day gap in my exams so i added some more in it and thought to publish it for now.
I have 2 more papers to give so From next week i will try to be regular and update soon.....😊❣️

......................🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀.....................

His next words just worked as salt sprinkled on my wounds.

''Remember one thing you are my wife only for namesake for me you are only my personal whore'' he said all piercing my heart my mind .

He is standing here and I can feel how his eyes were roaming intensely over my body. The quilt was so away from me i cant even take that. I m hiding myself from my small hands which not really helping me.

I saw my yesterday dress was thrown on the floor. I ....was raped by none...other...r than .....my husband .
Large tear drops again formed in my eyes remembering them.

Ring* Ring

''Take bath and come out very quickly ''
He ordered her moving outside looking her last time and answering the call.

She was somewhere thankful to the caller for saving her from his creepy disgusting gaze atleast for sometime.

When she got up with lots of difficulty pain shoot inside her lower portion making her whimper time to time while walking. She reached the bathroom gate and locking it from inside she slumped down under the shower clutching her knees whimpers escaped from her mouth letting the water fall on her body.

Never in her ugliest dream she thought that she would be forced for marriage, or would be raped ever in her life, or humiliated by his own so called husband. All this was too much ugly to believe by a girl who was living a perfect smooth life with her family and friend . tears flowing from her eyes got disappeared falling down with water.

.
.
.
.
.

''What the hell are you doing inside for so long ...open the fucking door and come out. '' he shouted loudly from outside.

She heard his voice from outside and shivered inside the bathroom in fear.
After yesterday's incident she was too much afraid him all her bravery ran from inside her when he forced himself inside her and dint stop even after she fell unconscious the pain she felt and was feeling was horrible for her.
Everything played in her mind like a reel horrifying her.

She stood there composing herself thinking what will she wear she does not have any sort of clothes here . she moved near the slab in bathroom where 4 to 5 sets of towels and 10 to 12 number of bathrobes.

Not finding any thing else she slipped into one of them and open the door only to find Manik standing in anger.

When he saw her standing near the gate he pulled her towards him

'' who told you to lock the door and what took so long ? '' he asked very seriously looking in her dull eyes.

'' listen carefully you are not going to lock any of the door over here or else next time i won't be so good '' he spoke each and every word fitting in her brain.

She kept quiet keeping her eyes fixed on floor.

'' ahh..h '' a yelp left her mouth when he fisted her hair making her look at him

''When i m talking to you, your eyes and concentration should be here on me not on the floor '' this time he shouted on her face pushing her harshly away .

Her legs were least supporting her to maintain the balance and she fell down on the floor. Due to sudden movements her lower abdomen pain again rushed down in her making her clutch her stomach tightly and bringing her legs near herself . she laid there like a small ball
Having no energy even to look at him or get up .

............

Manik pov.

I came back in the room too see my new play toy ahh i mean my w.I.f.e but she was not there i can hear the sounds of water falling coming from bathroom.

So she is taking bath hmm...

how it would be watching her under shower water dripping from her small sexy body. My dirty mind suggested me.
Just a mere thought of watching her like that made my member twitched inside my pants.

I went near the door to open it but it was lock from inside.

Has she locked the door ?

From whom she is locking the door?

How dare she locked the door without my permission i told her to take bath and come outside quickly and here she is enjoying her beauty bath?''

My anger rised thinking all this and I shouted banging the door telling her to come out. And still she took not less than five minute.

She came out like a scared kitten but I don't care and again shouted on her. When i was talking to her she looking at the fucking floor just adding to my irritation. So i just pushed her away a little but next she fell down on the floor.

''Huh so weak '' i scoffed in my mind.
Looking at her she was clutching her stomach with a painful expression.

Has she hurted herself so much just by falling on the carpeted floor. I went near her and she stared murmuring
''n.oo sorr...y don.t hu..r..t '' I rolled my eyes at her words. I picked her small figure in my arms and kept her close to me feeling her for sometimes before keeping her on the bed.

''Cute'' . I said to her lifting her chin to face me. Yeah i saw her carefully she was wearing one of my bathrobe looking extremely fluffy and cute.

But she showed no response i thought she would happy as I heard girls love hearing compliments.
' huh whatever' I left her there and went from there to bring something for her.

what he will bring?🤔

How was the update.

Vote and comment pls ❤️✨