chapter - 35 povs

⭐💬

......

Manik pov

After a long make out I slept on my personal soft matress
i mean..........my wife having her sweet fragrance. Its something to which I m getting addicted to. I was sleeping but not in a deep slumber. I don't sleep at night but since the day she has come I somewhere started to like lying beside her. I was having my peacefull moment when she decided to break it.

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. She is trying to push me away but she cant I m too heavy for her . Still I haven't put all my weight on her petite frame.

I smirked inwardly when she tried her best to wake me up. I think I should ease her work by getting up.

I opened my eyes having the view of her sexy naked chest. Then i moved my head upto her beautiful innocent face.

And what I saw made me proud of my looks and handsomeness. I found my wife looking at my face in a awe unblinkingly and lips were parted making her look cute.

But then her face had a frown and that awe expression was changed into disgust and hatred.

I too kept my face emotionless.

'' why the fuc. Have you mess my sleep '' I asked in deep hoarse voice mking her gulp.

She was looking at me continuosly while opening and closing her lips.
I can clearly see the fear and hesitation in her eyes.

''I w-ant to go bathroom '' she finally said after deciding so much

''Please its- urgent ''

Ohh so she wants to go but For that i need to pull myself from her because my member is buried deep inside her since night.
Without thinking anything i placed my lips on her.

She was continuously looking at me being afraid that if i will choke her again. I moved myself out from her lower sore part and broke the kiss finding her tears flowing from corner.

She was crying something felt heavy inside me. I dont know how and and why but I wiped her tears.
'' shh dont cry its done'' I spoke softly to my own surprise.

I saw her struggling to get up but could'nt in pain. I think i should help her

Ok dont think I melted looking at her in this state or started having some feeling towards her.

its just because she was crying in pain yea thats why......... Yeaa...i don't want her to fall anywhere or something because then she will become my trouble only.

I scooped her small fragile figure in my strong arms .

''I will take you '' he said looking at me.

'' i ca...n go myself '' she feebly tried protesting me not looking at me

Listening to her i chuckled '' seems yesterday I really went easy on you right''

I said to her smirking to see her face got pale.
I was moving towards the bathroom when i realised something was touching my legs . I saw her fisting the the bedsheet in her hand which was now half in air and other lying on floor.

'' leave the bedsheet wife you dont need them inside '' i said and chuckled inwardly looking at her weird act finding it funny.

She still carried the bedsheet along with her not leaving it even after telling her.

I deeply sighed at her disobedience still she has not learnt maybe.

''Now i -will go from here '' she tried moving her long legs to get down but I completely ignored her small attempts.