chapter 22 - Trap

Raman and Ishita walked inside only to found bundles of files scattered everywhere. People were searching the drawers and cupboards.

'' Mr murthy are you the owner of company '' a man im his 40 asked looking at Raman.

''Yes officer but why is this raid is going on in our company '' he asked looking at him.

'' Mr &Mrs Murthy we were informed that you both have unaccounted money in your office which is illegal.''said the officer.

''What are you saying we dont have black money. Their must be some misunderstanding '' Raman said trying to reason out.

'' We dont know all that you both need to come with us'' said the same officer.

'' listen you cant take us like this without and proof .we have not done anything '' Ishita said.

''Arrest them '' other officer said.
....................

'' Sir we have kept them in a separate cell  just like you said '' the officer informed Manik who was enjoying the strip dance being seated in one of his own expensive bar.

He cuts the call after listening his words.
Keeping the phone back in his pocket he watched the stripper coming sexily near him. She went between his legs and sat on her knees. Unbuckling his belt she pulled his zip down and took his manhood in her mouth. He closed his eyes lost in pleasure and imagining Nandini at her place. How much he wanted her to agree with his proposals.
But she choose the other way now she wont get any goodness from him He will make her life worst. It was the only thought roaming in his mind..............

'The number you have tried is switched off ' Nandni mimicked the lines sitting on the sofa being tensed.
She made Aarav sleep with lot of difficulties telling that Raman and Ishita will come soon.  She was getting very worried for her parents. She tried to call them many time but both of their phones were switched off.

Soon their was a bell ring sound she thought that they both came she hurriedly opened the door shouting ''finally you both came. I was waiting for yo.....'' But she stopped instantly  looking at the person.

''You-u '' she said looking at him with wide eyes.

It was Manik who was standing with his dangerous aura. She saw behind two care were parked.

Manik looked at her shocked face. She was going to close the door  when he pushed the door and came inside.

''Dint your parents teach you that if someone comes to your house you should welcome  them ''
the he finally spoke walking near her.

'' what are you-u  doing in my hou-se go ou-t of my hou-se '' she said feeling scared finding him in her house when she and her small brother is alone at the house.

''Hahaha haha '' A loud laughing sound echoed in the room .

It was Manik who started laughing listening to Nandini's voice. It was not some cheerful or happy laugh ot was completely opposite to that.

Nandini took some steps back feeling scared of him amd his unpredictable Behavior and mood.

He looked at her back steps which she was taking which he didn't liked it so he held her right arm and pulled her near him.

''Did you just said your house '' he asked her amusingly.

''Yes-s my house '' she said looking at him

He chuckled listening her and pulled her  red cheeks which was red due to anger  and fear. His action shocked her.

''Don't pull my cheeks '' she shouted pushing away his hand.