chapter 34 - his changing moods

some Mature content 📍

Manik pov.

'I m not done yet with you wife''

I whispered looking directly into her eyes. Fear was quite evident in her eyes.
Her heart started beating loudly just some minutes ago i made her normal and here she is ready to have one more attack.
...
...

Yes....while kissing i punished her I chocked her to punish her.

I was busy playing with her breasts when i heard her small moan. Soon a automatic victory look got  plastered  seeing her enjoying but this is punishment time and in no time I captured her lips in mine taking her in a rough kiss.

But she kept her lips closed why makes me angry by not listening.
I moved my hands toward her neck and held her slender neck in my hand. Slowly slowly I made my grip tight on her neck Her eye started widening and there she she involuntarily opened her lips  giving me access in her warm mouth. I kissed her more applying some pressure on her neck just to stop her oxygen flow to her brain.

She  started digging her fingers in her own hands . Her heart wad throbbing so loudly against her chest in need of air that i could hear it clearly. She was again reaching her high I felt her clenching her thighs so I stooped the vibrator with my other hand.

Her eyes rolled back thats when i decided to free her hands from the cuffs which  were numb due to less supply of air. I left her mouth and also removed my hands completely from her neck.

When i got up from her I saw  her body going  limp under me. I sighed looking at her face which was red her hand were cold eyes were close.

A small chuckle left my mouth looking at her limp body  isn’t she too fragile rather weak i did not even started punishing her properly  and here she passed out.

Parting her lips I pushed some amount of air and rubbed her back making her breaths go normal.

After some time she opened her eyes wich was already filled with tears. I heard Sob after sob cracked in her body. She started crying loudly.

I instantly  wrapped my hand around her waist pulling her near me saying some sweet words. I moved my hand on her small back feeling her soft skin . when i sensed her leaning on me and her muscles relaxed again a  small part of me felt satisfied.

I will hurt her and no one will be here to console her. I will tame her in the way I want. She will have no option other than staying with me and obeying me.

Shifting my focus on her i turned her came above her again.
I pick up the vibrator from beside me but before i could do anything.

''No -no please no-t again ''
I heard my wife pleading me with teary  eyes who was horrified looking at the vibrator in my hand.

I chuckled before keeping it on my side table removed her hairs which was blocking my view of her beautiful face.

'' its work done wife Now its my turn '' i said kissing her neck and cleavage area. I sensed her body going stiff at my words and hands reaching on my biceps trying to push me.
But i care less and continued dropping wet kisses and sucking her skin in between.

''Ahh'' a groan left my mouth shocking me. I felt my hairs plucking out of my head. How dare she pulled my hair so tightly. I looked up to her still she is fisting my  hairs tightly around her little fingers.

''Fukin. Hell leave my hair how dare you pulled my hairs so hardly. '' i shouted on her face making her press more into the matress. Her eyes were tightly shut in fear.