chapter 7-Monster

I caged her between me and the walls and caught her both hands in my one hand and my raised my other hand to wipe her tears she flinched looking at my raised hand her eyes were tightly shut thinking I will slap her again.

But my all attention was focused on her lips which were shivering and their ends my self control and without wasting any time leaning towards her i gave a long peck on her pouty lips.''ahh'' I moaned feeling her soft lips. Her eyes snapped up to me shock was clear in her eyes and started struggling to move but she is too small compared to me I smirked looking down at her.

She tried to pushed me again with full force this time i knew she would try to do something like this i was prepared.I soon took the hold of her both hands and pinned it on the wall moving away from her.''Stay Away You Monster ''she yelled at me with full energy. Fuck my ear drums. ''Shh sweetheart I m so near you no need to scream now but don't worry I will give you many reasons and chances to scream I winked saying this while patting her red cheeks.

All I could see is confusion,shock,anger,and yes fear on her beautiful face. She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her in between . ''What -now if you want to go back home then listen to me like a good girl''.I said to her making her mouth shut with hopes.I moved back giving her little space to change.

'I'm fucking eager to see her hot sexy body' i thought in mind . she started moving her top up her tears were flowing as rivers wetting her cheeks.as soon as she started lifting the top my phone rang.''Fuck not now'' I murmured in irritatation ,I took out my phone to check it and it was none other than Ashton .

I picked the call ''boss come down something important ''he literally shouted ..seems he is angry on someone.''ok''I replied and hung up the call. But soon I sighed looking up at the girl infront me who was looking at me with innocence and tear filled eyes and holding her dress tightly in her fist.
'' Seems like god heard your pleas sweetheart'' I chuckled inwardly saying to her ''change and wait here quietly ok and no mischief baby'' I asked tapping her soft cheeks where I have left my finger prints.she nooded quietly.

I can see the happiness which is in her eyes after knowing that i m leaving and she is going to get full privacy to change and calm her self.'Be haapy baby because this happiness is not goona stay longer' I thought and smirked looking at her for the last time Moving out I said ''dont you dare try to do something which I won't not like STAY INSIDE '' I warned her in my serious cold tone leaving her alone.

Nandni pov;

I shiver ran through me after listening to his cold tone soon I let out my breath which I was holding from so much long .'thankyou god for saving me from this monster' I was feeling so cold that I was shivering 'uhhh' that monster threw the iceyy water on me.not only this he also slapped me so hard 'ahh' I can feel the soreness in my cheek.I also fell because of that once again I mumbled 'monster' and stepped inside the bathroom'

while changing I thought it was how uneventful the day is. I m missing my Ishi maa and appa once I go out from here I will tell them everything what this monster did and was trying to do .Till now my tears where flowing from the corner of my eyes.'I wantt to go home'

I went out of the bathroom after changing and sat on edge of the bed thinking about all the things which happened with me since morning .I looked for the time but there was no clock or windows it was very small room only with bed and side table with attached bathroom not even any windows lights wete dim more like a refined version of prison .

They even took my phone and bag.'I just want to go home I dont like this place it is so scary' and just when I was complaining about this place to be scary a loud sound came across just to scare me more.

''AHHHAHH'' this time it was not a loud sound ,instead it was a loud scream of a girl.the scream was full of pain as if the person is crying from immense pain.I stood up from the bed and slowly went near the gate dragging my wobbled legs.

I tried to open the door I pulled the knob of gate and surprisingly it was opened.I thought the monster would have locked it. Suddenly my mind said 'nandu run from here go to home fasstt' yes I should escape from here.no sooner when I was going to put my first step out his warning rang in my ears 'stay inside' 'no mischief' I shivered remembering the seriousness of his voice.

My inner thoughts were broken by loud cries and without thinking I moved in the direction of sound. As I was moving ahead the cries ere becoming louder my heart started thumping against my chest.
My steps became slower listening the painful cries.Soon I reached in big hall which looked simple .And I took two or three steps again the view which came infront of me made me shout my lungs out.I screamed loudly catching everyone's attention.

what I saw made me cry but before I could do or say anything a loud yell came across ''What THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE ?'' I moved my eyes in that direction and saw the monster who was standing little away from the girl.I saw his face which was red with anger .his eyes were looking at me like he will come and eat me in one go.I shifted my eyes again to the girl lying in the pool of blood  my tears flowed again seeing her condition.

How was the update?

Now What will happen any guesses?

Something to say for Manik and Nandni?

Suggestions are welcome😀

📍VOTE AND COMMENT PLS❣️

Next update after 25 votes✨and 10 comments💬

Second long update🌸

Hope you all liked the update🌸

#staysafe