chapter 43 - occupied thoughts

My eyes flutters open i blink them adjusting them with different surrounding. I saw a girl standing near me looking at me. After looking at me she called someone and was saying something but I couldn't focus on it my head was throbbing badly my eyes were getting close . My neck was burning due to thirst I need water. I tried to voice out 'water '.

She brought a glass of water and helped me to have it. I had each drop of it don't know from how long I m thirsty.

I felt good having water soothing my burning throat.

She layed me back and kept the glass
I shreiked when sharp pain rushed through my back I lied silently letting the pain subside slowly.
I tried to keep my eyes open and ask her who is she and have i escaped the monster did she helped me .

" Did you...sav ed me.....- but I was cut in between by a cold voice.

" Saved from whom wife"

My mind clogged listening his voice it's him he is here i haven't escaped I m still caged in his mansion.
This realisation caused me shivers now he knows that I tried to escape him he won't leave me.

Scared was all I m feeling right now.

He told her to leave and walked near me . I matched my fearful teary eyes to his sharp intense looking eyes .

" So naive of you to think that anyone can save you from me" he chuckled and sat near me on the bed .

The chair was beside but as always he sticks to me.
I look everywhere except him

I start shivering when he comes near me. His warning rang in my mind making me gulp.

" you can open the windows and go to the library roam around if You want but wife don't misuse these liberties because if I m giving u them I can also take It back in a very cruel way which you cant even imagine. "

"You still don't know me. Better you don't cause any trouble in my absences as it wont bring any good to you. ''

I took my hand into his big cold ones bringing me back .

" No use of remembering that now baby damage has already been done so save your tears and Shivers for right moment"

Saying this he leaned and kissed my both cheeks softly.

" I will send food for you have it without any drama" he said and got up from the bed.

" And I m really curious to know how my wife managed to have a little escape of her.....but let's save it for another time we don't want you unconscious again......right. "

He said bitterly looking at me

" next time when I come I want you to be in a better condition "

Throwing a glare he went away after some time same nurse came with food and doctor checked me up . But both of them didn't said a word to me nor i spoke.

All I was feeling was fear. What will I tell him.

Should I apologise his for running away.?
Or i should beg hin to forgive me?

But Why will I apologise or plead him wht I did wrong i ran because he is wrong he is bad it's his fault not mine .i wiled my tears thinking about it but soone new set of them replaced it.

Where I have got stuck god please help me .

My head again started hurting I closed my eyes feeling helpless.

How I m hating this helpless feeling.
What I have become with him a weak pathetic girl who submits to him so easily.

The nurse came and put a fresh pair of pj and a loose tshirt after wiping my body .
............

Manik pov.

I walked inside my cabin and sat on my luxurious chair relaxing myself.

My brain is again occupied with my disobedient wife. It looks like now she have started staying in my fucking mind all the time

I m feeling so fucking angry on her for running away from me. What i didn't gave her . I gave her the place of my wife manik Malhotra 's wife. I let her go around the house as per her wish let her take book from my exclusive library where I don't let enter anyone. Above all this I started trusting her.

I left her with those liberties because I somewhere trusted her . I thought she accepted it as her home me as her husband.

" Have you ever done anything like that gave any reason to trust your ever." My brain mocked.

Groaning I got up for my meeting.
Because of her i haven't concentrated on my work from past 3 days.

I told Ashton to reschedule all my important meetings

I got to know from my sources that Marcus is making deals with my other enemies to destroy me.

The one who can't afford a perfect spy also and sent a silly girl will harm me

He thinks I don't know about him or his low cost deals .
But I have my eyes and spies every where.

I m Manik Malhotra the king.

.........

"And you didn't even bother to tell me . How much more selfish you will act Raman ?" Ishta should being upset.

"If I haven't heard them i would have never got to know that my daughter is in hospital." She said to Raman

All this while Raman was listening to her with an unaffected face .

"She must be alright her so called husband will save her i guess"

" Why are you getting so hyper about it" he replied casually.

"From which hospital you got the call "
she took his phone looking in it and went out.

She reached the hospital and asked the receptionist "where is my daughter her name is nandini Murthy. " She was desperate to meet her daughter.

" Nandini Murthy has been discharged I mean her husband came and took her with him."

"Where he took her do you know please tell me she is my daughter " till now Ishita was in tears she couldn't see her daughter again.

"Sorry mam we don't know where she is but when she came her condition was good and her husband took her in middle of treatment so." The receptionist replied.

"And mam police has told us to inform them of Nandini 's parents come you please wait here ."

I sighed sitting on the couch reception area.

What all is happening with us god please help us.

...................

Hope you all liked the chapter.

Do vote and leave your comments and suggestions 🌻🥰

Next chapter after 60 votes 20 comments ✨
#thanksforreading🩵