chapter 19 - Anger & Fear

'' Be my girlfriend '' he said to her which mostly sounded like a command.

''Then you know we can spend all our time on my bed. Be my girlfriend and then we both can enjoy. I will give you heavenly pleasures which none of your boyfriends would have. you will enjoy........

'' STOP IT '' she screamed in horror feeling disgusted by his words. Her brain took some time to understand his cheap words she pushed him away jumping from the seat.

'' You want a girlfriend or whore .You are so disgusting . before this I was thinking that you are cruel man who can kill anyone but you are much more disgusting.Yesterday you almost molested me and today you again forcely brought me here.
U r so cheap so disgu ........SMACK''

Her head was turned to the other side due to the force .Her eyes teared up he slapped her again on the same side where yesterday's mark was still hidden by the makeup

'' YOU ARE NOT GOING TO use this tone again with me. '' he shouted walking more close to her.

''AND HOW DARE YOU SAID NO TO ME. HERE I M TRYING MY BEST TO BEHAVE PATIENTLY WITH YOU AND YOU ARE FINDING WAYS TO MAKE ME ANGRY ''
he was shouting on her crying figure.
she felt the anger radiating from his body. She slowly turned her teary eyes only to meet his dark black eyes .
his facial features were saying that he was angry.... no very angry.

He was angry because till now every girl used to die for his attention. And here when he himself telling her to be his girlfriend she refused him without even thinking twice.He was not used to listen No specially with girls , they were always ready to throw their self on him.

''Listen I m not asking you weather you will be my girlfriend or not ,I was telling you to be my girlfriend. But commoners like you don't deserve it .'' he growled saying each words on her face. She closed her eyes tightly listening to him.

she was crying because no one has shouted on her so loudly ,so rudely.
She always used to be a good girl in jer school , college and at home .And here he was screaming on her without any fault and saying things which no one has told her before.

'' You said Wh- '' he was going shout again on her but was cut in between by his phone.

Ring* Ring

He left her with a jerk annoyingly taking out the phone from his pocket and looking at the screen. It is Ashton who was calling.

He picked up the phone

M : WHATT

A : why are you shouting boss.

M : Shut up. say why did you call?

A : I called you because there is matter in office which needs your presence .........
he continued telling him about the matter

M : Those fucking idiots I will kill them. Wait for I m coming .

Nandini gasped listening to his words sobing.

A : Ok boss see you.

Manik turned his head towards the sobs and rolled his eyes annoyingly . his mood was already spoiled by her no then this new matter and now her crying.

But he felt something looking at the terrified girl who was busy wiping her tears falling on her chubby cheeks

After watching her for some time he started walking towards her when he stepped on something. He looked down removing his feet to see a piece of plate.
He blinked two three times remembering
while talking how he smashed one of them in his anger.

He went near her , she tried to run away but he was quick to grab her hand .He turned her face towards him and leaning closer to her face . Their nose brush against each other.

'' I have some work for now but i will deal with you soon. Your luck is in your favour today but not everyday...'' He said near her ears moving his thumb on her lower lips.She shivered listening his dark low voice.

She pressed her lips trying not to cry because Only she know how bad luck she is having since he came. He kissed her near her lips making her jump on her place.

He grabbed her hand walking out of the building not before clearing bills and throwing some extra money on manger for the mess he has created .The car was standing infront of the gate waiting for him.

He pushed her inside the car on the backseat not leaving her hand. He did not let her hand go even for once. He kept staring at her face her cheeks were damped from the tears ,nose was red due to rubbing . His eyes traveled to cheeks which was slightly red with his finger marks.

Nandini kept her eyes fixed on her lap sometime on the windows trying to see outside. Suddenly he held her jaws moving her head towards him. He was not liking the fact that she was not looking at him .

His twisted mind again made him think that she is ignoring him . but in reality she was scared of him , scared of his dark eyes.

''Look at me ''she turned her head towards him but did not look into his eyes.

'' Today in the morning you hung up my call this time I m letting you go but next time if you cut the call in between ,
it won't bring any good to you.'' He said coldly. She listened to him silently.

''Understanding sweetheart'' he said leaning towards her face and keeping his ond hand behind her back .
She nodded her head but he he wanted to listen her voice. He was going to speak something when the car came to halt. She looked outside the window in front of her . Her eyes sparkled looking at her home thinking finally he will let go of her.She turned her gaze towards him hopefully.

Manik who was sitting beside her did not missed the hope in her eyes which came after seeing her home. He sighed in audibly looking at the girl.He opened the car gate geting down.

He moved his eyes towards her who didn't took a second to jump down from the car. He walked towards the gate taking her small hand into his large hand she didn't protested this time. Reaching infront of the gate she tried to get her hand back so she could go home away from him. But he held it tightly tugging her towards him.
He again touched her cheek which had his slight finger marks with his other hand.
She flinched looking at his hand trying to move away but he kept holding her.
'' Relax I m not doing anything '' he said looking at her.
'' My mark looks so good on you'' he said smirking like a sadist caressing his marks.

''Apply something on it ok baby'' he said kissing her on her cheeks.
''Now go'' with that he left her and she hurriedly started finding her keys with her trembling hand and unlocking the door .

He was just looking at her throughout . opening the door she ran inside and slamming the door shut and not looking towards him just like before.
He looked at the door with displeased eyes walking away from their.
................ ................

Hope you all liked the chapter ❤️

Vote and do comment please 💬☺️

#staysafe