chapter 13-Eventful day

Till now she was shaking with fear thinking how he knows everything . all she could feel was fear only fear. she knew he was capable of doing any bad to her or her family .she took bath in no time and changed her dress .After coming out she saw the time it was 10.54 p.m.

Phone was in her hand and his number on the screen only thing left was to press the call option.

His warnings rang in her mind and she quickly called him back . Within no min he picked the call and first thing he said to her was ''You are late its 10.57 p.m.''
She realised that she spend more than
Two min on  thinking.

She trembled listen his dark voice filled with some anger. ''Sorry'' she said not to anger him more.''Its ok for the first time but be careful after this I wont leave you like this again'' he grinned thinking something.

She had so many questions to ask from him but due to fear her word could n't form.'' I know baby you are too afraid to question me. But don't worry I will clear all your doubts '' he said chuckling .

Her eyes were wide in shock and a gasp left left her mouth listening his word How he is coming to knows everything . She went near the window thinking he might be there spying on her from down . she opened her window with a sound and looked out side finding him but to scare her more there was no one There was only  silence outside.

''Done finding me sweetheart '' he said from the other side of the call. '' ho-w.. how you are knowing every-thing ''she finally asked shuttering.

''Dont stress yourself so much baby. You just know that i kept your phone in your dress while kissing you in the car and yeas I only texted your mother those Things'' he said to her.

''But -why and ho-ww...''her talks were cut in the middle by him .''As i told you before you talk too much so do you want me to come And shut you up there''.

She gulped her all words sealing her lips .

''good girl now save this number and make sure you dont miss any of calls or messages or it wont be good. Now go to Sleep and tomorrow wear something sexy for college.Dont think of getting absent''

Sleep tight and dream about me'' with that he cut the call without even listening anything from her. its not that she was going to say something .

Her phone slipped from her hand on the nearby table.
Her hands went to her cheeks she moved towards the mirror and saw her face her left cheek had  red marks of his fingers fortunately her mother didn't noticed. Her hairs covered it successfully . her lips were swollen and was hurting .she closed her eyes thinking how he kissed her in the car in the presence of driver .

Maybe it wasn't a big deal for him at all but it was definitely a big deal for Her .
She felt bad , humiliated .

she ran to her bed covering herself from blanket till her forehead .she cried not able to understand what to do and slept.
'No I will tell everything to Ishi maa (mother) and papa' They will help me yes.' she slept slowly after crying.

' she slept slowly after crying

Manik pov:

This girl has audacity to ignore my call . i was feeling anger as I said before i dont like ignorance so I texted her with a sweet warning and told her to take bath soon .

You all must be thinking how i know every thing about her and her activity. Then dont forget who i m ,Manik Malhotra 😉😈

I drank a glass of whiskey when Ashton came from behind saying ''whats up bro you are sitting here alone breaking so any hearts.

I frowned listening to him and looked at him.''Their bro look at the girls whose eyes are fixed on you and you are not even sparing a glance to them and busy in your old world'' he said grinning.

I turned towards them only to find group of girls are looking at me with their lusty gazes.'Fucking whores' they are .
I muttered under my breath .Today I dont feel like calling anyone of them I m feeling weird today. I got up from the chair and turned towards Ashton who was now busy dancing with bunch of girls with a wine bottle in his hand.
''Huh playboy'' I again murmured eyeing at him that i m leaving .

I came out and my bodyguard opened the door of the car for me and I sat inside. I leaned on my seat closing my eyes thinking about the day. It was such an event full day.

Again her flashes are coming in mind the way she looks ,she argue,she cries everything is just attracting me towards her .I have many girls rather I must say all were not less than whores to me but something was different in her .

My thoughts broke when   again the door of my side got opened . I got down and directly took the lift which is only for my use and went to my room.

I was too tired to do anything so i just opened my shirt along with the court and leaving myself only in boxer I crashed on my most comfortable and heavenly bed after so much of hard work and drifted to sleep.

How many of you are finding  sleeping Manik cute ? 😝😍

hope you all liked the chapter.

Thankyou to all who are reading , voting and commenting ❣️

📍  vote and comment for fast and long update 💗

How was the chapter ?

Some words for Manik?

#staysafe