chapter 23 - telling truth

Nandni - ''wai-t ''

Manik who was going out turned towards her with a raised eyebrow motioning her to speak ahead.

''My parents ......when will you take them out'' she whispered wiping her tears.

He walked near her and stood too close to her for her liking.

Tugging her hairs behind her ears
'' When I will feel like.And from now you are going to be a good girl and listen to me '' he said to her in his cold voice.

She was quiet and breathing heavily trying to go away.

''DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND '' he shouted on her face holding her hairs tightly after not getting any response from her.

She quickly said yes nodding her head many times in fear. He pushed her back this time leaving her on the bed and looked at her terrified figure. All this was too much for to handle.

''Soon she will be trembling under me in pleasure '' he thought running his dirty mind.

He was looking at her useless tries to go away from him he shook head in disappointed.

''See you soon my dear finance and yes dont try to do anything stupid....it wont do any good to you'' saying this he went off leaving her terrified.

She dipped her head in nearby pillow trying to stop her cries.
She never wanted this. She always wanted to experience love and marry  a boy who love her not lust her.
she was crying at her fate.After sometime her cries died slowly and She slept their having a headache.

After he reached home he called one of his man and told him to prepare some papers and bring it to him soon.

Manik pov

'' in some hours you will be here on this bed in arms ''
How badly I want to punish you for your bratty attitude and your bad behavior towards me.'' He thought laying on his bed comfortably with a drink.

Soon there was a knock on his door he said ' come in ' and Ashton came with the documents.

'' You are getting married?? Seriously! And why? That too tomorrow itself?? '' He freaked out on Manik who was looking at him irritatingly.

Looking at the documents Manik Snatched the it from his hands and checked it once. Then he looked at his friend who was towering over him for answers. He sighed looking at his curious face.

''Your sister in law is coming tomorrow. Aren't you happy? '' Manik asked him leaning back on headboard of the bed.

''Yes i m happy. No I m not happy. I mean why are you marrying her you just wanted her for you needs right.'' Ashton said getting confused by this sudden marriage decision.

'' yeah but now i want her forever. She dared to reject me twice. Now i will destroy her.'' He spoke in anger.

''If you had to marry her only then you could have easily done that without creating all the fuss to her parents or in their company. Or you could have simply killed them. Then why did you sent her parents jail and even bought that house ''

Aston asked as matter of fact if Manik married her nothing would have happened its not like her parents would have been able to stop him.

'' for fun I thought of playing a little....... its been a long time '' He said casually.

Ashton kept quiet not able to say anything so he walked out of the room.

Manik pov.

Her expression was worth looking. She thought i was joking with her that this house is mine now. When I rang the bell she opened the door excitedly but soon her face fell down looking at me .
But i dont give a fuck about that. Huhh

And today i kissed her again i just cant stop myself when I saw her tears were flowing her lips where shivering due to fear all these things were so inviting.

her lips are so addictive. I just cant over her lips. I have never forced any girl till now i never need too actually but here I'm doing it that too without any regret.

She has made me like this. Her doe shaped eyes chubby pink cheeks and......... fuck her plumpy lips .
Beauty like her should only belong to me.
Tomorrow she will be here under me on this bed and I will make her mine.
................

Nandni pov

'' I am marrying him only to save my family and my home. '' here Nandini was only repeating these words.

There was a bell ring Nandini got up with a jerk and ran towards the gate thinking it must be her parents. But to her dismay it was one of the Manik' s bodyguard holding a packet.

''Mam its for you '' The guard said giving her the packet. she took the packet
And went inside she sat on the sofa opening it and saw that it was a wedding lehnga. Tears again formed in her eyes she had so many wishes for wedding but now nothing will happen like that.

''Nandu beta (dear) '' She heard her mother's and saw Ishita coming towards her.

Nandni was surprised to see her suddenly. Leaving everything she clung to her mother who looked very tired. She was happy to see her. Ishita hugged her back.

'' What is happening Nandu? And where is Aarav'' Ishita asked eyeing the lehnga kept on the sofa and the papers thrown on the table.

''Maa where is papa and how is he? '' Nandini asked not finding his father .

Ishita sadly narrated everything and told her that they left Ishita but not his father.

''I m sorry maa all this is happening because of me '' Nandini not able to control herself spoke herself with tears.

''What are saying beta you have done nothing and Raman will be also out soon there must be confusion with the officers you dont worry '' Ishita tried to make her understand not knowing the real reason.

'' no its all because of me '' Nandini said cryingly and told her everything which happened with her.

Ishita gasped listening to everything.

''All this happened then why you didn't told us before '' Ishita asked having tears in her eyes

'' I din't wanted him to hurt you all. He is very bad maa '' Nandni said

''But who is he what is his name? '' Ishita. Asked her trying to know about the person.

'' I don't know him but he is someone very  powerful Everyone fears him.'' Nandni tried to explain her.

''Don't cry we will not let him destroy your life like this I will do something.'' Ishita said wiping her tears and went to her room

Nandni came back to her room and gasped in horror looking at her bed...... she was shocked.

What must have happened?🤔😁

Hope you all liked it..

Any suggestions pls do give if any.

Vote ❤️ and comment pls 💬

#thankyouforreading