chapter 28 - conditions

He lifted my chin to face him . His hold was not tight this time he was seeing my face carefully . I  was only  wearing one bathrobe i shifted uncomfortably not meeting his gaze.

''Cute'' he said like a whisper. Is he telling me cute? Cute for sitting here on his mercy ? Cute for not opening my mouth to oppose ? cute for being scared from my own so called husband.

Are these the reasons why he is finding me cute.
Then he without saying anything went away. thank god.

He came back in few minutes having a bowl in his hand  he kept it on the side table and sat just near me almost upon me.

I tried to scoot to the side but before i could do so he caught my thighs making me still on my place.

I was not looking towards him horrified of his next move. Before i could understand anything he pulled my body roughly making me sit on his lap...a gasp left out my mouth my hands automatically went towards his shoulders to held him. I was now completely sitting on his lap. once Again he made me sit on him.

''Loosen up '' he spoke in cold tone making me obey him instant. I loosen up my stiff body which uncomfortably on him.

He brought the bowl it was filled with different types of fruits and some ball types of things .

It's been 2 days long that i m seeing any food. I realised I m hungry...........................but........

'' eat it sweetheart its exclusively for  you. Fruits to keep you healthy and meat ball to give you energy '' he said in my ears making me shiver.

'What type of a weird combination food is this fruits and meat?....but when you are hungry everything looks good
isn't it? '

'And did he said to keep me healthy and energetic so he can torture me more ' isn't it?

''Yes it is to make you ready for the next tortures. Now eat or should I help you. '' he said with a smirk playing on his lips. 

My all breaths went out of my body making me still on his lap.
He heard me? Did i said it aloud? How?

He kept the bowl on her shaky hand
She help it tightly to stop her shakiness.

''Go on '' he spoke near her ear and kissed her nape. she shoved the spoon of food in her mouth eating it. Being a good girl she was having it patiently and slowly.

Manik who had kept his face digged in her neck was looking her slow action of eating .

''Are you not hungry '' her hands halted in between listening him.

''I-i.... am '' she  whispering.

''Then why the hell are you eating like a turtle '' he whispered yelled pulling himself back from her.

She flinched at his change of tone.

''My moth..er ...taught me we shou..ld have our...foo...d slowl..y and
....paitiently e.ating fastly is..a ba..d habi..t '' she said shuttering as she was ready to cry again remembering her mother.

He looked at her rolling his eyes on her talks.
Pulling her more into him by her small waist he made her legs rest in between his legs . He took his phone and started doing something but his hand kept roaming on her waist and sometimes kissing her.

But after telling her the reason she was badly missing her mother her father her home and a sob broke out from her lips catching the attention of one who was busy working on his phone one side and feeling her other side.

He kept his phone aside and looked at her face she was wiping her tears trying not to cry and then his gaze felt on the half left food.

He sighed deeply and took away the bowl from her hand and kept it on the table He turned her towards him self he was looking at her carefully but she was not meeting his gaze.