Chapter 10

~A FEW HOURS LATER~

Emi had eaten and showered and was now on her way to the garden to see Madara and Izuna.

She had never actually seen Madara train up close. She always knew he was attractive, but his personality was very cold. You have to get to know him, but now she was seeing his body. Both he and Izuna were minus a shirt. Emi blushed, knowing that just a few hours ago, she was in his bed, cuddling said man.

"Did you need something Emi?" Izuna asked as they stopped.

Emi took a deep breath. "Can I have the note please?"

Madara looked at her. "Are you sure your ready? You don't want some time to process it first?"

"I'm sure. I want to know why she did what she did."

Madara nodded, and pulled the note out of his pocket, "Here." He said as he handed it to her.

"Thank you." She said as she took the note and placed it in her pocket.

"Are you okay Emi?" Izuna asked as he walked up to her and put his shirt on.

"As good as I can be, I guess."

Izuna nodded. "That's understandable."

"You know where to find me, if you need me after reading the note." Madara told Emi as he placed his hand on hers.

Emi smiled at him. "I know Madara, I thank you for everything you have done for me."