Chapter 54

ENTER: NARUTO UZUMAKI

"Where's Naruto?" I asked my twin brother, Sasuke.

He shrugged.

"I wonder how Iruka-Sensei is going to react?" I pondered as I put my pointer finger to my chin.

30 MINUTES LATER

"I'm at the end of my rope Naruto. You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that. Tomorrow you've got another chance and your messing up again!" Iruka said with his arms crossed.

"Hmp!" Naruto said as he turned his head away from Iruka.

"Fine! Because you missed it Naruto, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!" Iruka stated, pointing to the class.

"Aww!" The class sighed.

15 MINUTES LATER

"Alright! Sakura here! Let's do it. Transform!" Sakura, one of my brothers fan girls, said as she transformed.

"You transformed into me. Good." Iruka said.

She transformed back. "Yes! I did it! Sasuke did you see that?"

I sweat dropped.

"Next. Sasuke Uchiha."

Sakura walked to the back of the line as I watched my brother step forward.

He quietly transformed into Iruka.

"Uh, good." Iruka said as he turned back and walked away.

"Next. Naruto Uzumaki." Iruka said.

"This is a total waste of time Naruto." I heard Shikamaru say.

"We always pay for your screw ups." Ino said.

"Like I care." Naruto said walking forward. "Transform!"

I sweat dropped as I realized what, Naruto had turned into exactly, while Iruka got a nose bleed.

He transformed back to himself and was laughing. "Gotcha! That's my sexy jutsu!"

"Cut the stupid tricks! This is your last warning!" Iruka yelled.

END OF SCHOOL DAY

I was walking back to the apartment I shared with my brother, "what do you think happened to Naruto?" I ask.

"Iruka-Sensei said he was gonna make Naruto clean the Hokage faces." Sasuke said.

"Oh..... I hope he's okay." I said looking down.

"Why do you care?" Sasuke asked with a sly smile and raising his brow.

I puffed my cheeks out. "What do you want for dinner?"

THE NEXT DAY

"We will, now start the final exam." Iruka said. "When your name is called proceed to the testing room. The final test will be on, the clone jutsu."

2 HOURS LATER

"Naruto is the only one who failed..." I said looking down.

"There's nothing you can do about it." Sasuke said, walking away.

I looked at Naruto, who was sitting sadly on the swing.

"There, you see him?" I heard one of the adult ladies say to the other in front of me.

"It's that boy!" The other exclaimed. "I heard he's the only one who failed."

"Humph. Well it serves him right."

"Just imagine what would happen if he became a ninja! I mean he's the boy who.."

The other cut her off. "Shush! We're not allowed to talk about that!"

I looked up and saw Mizuki-Sensei standing next to Naruto. But I couldn't help but wonder, 'what did those ladies mean? Narutos the boy who, what? And why aren't they allowed to talk about it?'

When I looked back at Naruto, he was gone.

THAT NIGHT

I was cooking dinner for my brother and I, just thinking about Naruto and what I had overheard, wondering if I should mention it to my brother, but I decided against it.

He definitely doesn't know anything, he would've told me for sure, we are close twins, best friends even.

Maybe, I should just ask Naruto? No. That seems rude.

I'll think of something.

"What are you so deep in thought about sis?"

"Hun- what?" I said, startled.

"Hmph. You were so deep in thought, you didn't even hear me come into the room? And your a ninja?" Sasuke asked rudely.

"I was just................ Thinking of Naruto." I admitted.

"Do you like him or something?"

"It's not like that, he's my friend." I said.

"Oh that's right." Sasuke said rolling his eyes. "Your still curious about that sand boy, you met years ago with Itachi."

"He reminded me of Naruto." I said blushing.

"It almost started a war, dad use to say." Sasuke said, sitting at the table.

"The leader of the village didn't want us together for some reason." I explained.

"Dinners ready?" Sasuke asked as I say his plate in front of him.

"Yup! Eat up."

Sasuke took a bite, " delicious as always. You'll be a good wife to someone, one day Hotaru." He joked.

"What!?" I said blushing, knowing he only said that due to my previously mentioned crush.