Chapter 61

THE OATH OF PAIN ~HOTARUS POV~

"Your finished." Kakashi said.

"Huh? Alright!" Naruto cheered.

"Hahahah." Sakura giggled.

Then Zabuza started to giggle as well and Kakashi said, "Huh?"

"Finished? You really don't get it, do you? Your technique is nothing but a crazy imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copy cat ninja like you."

I could see Kakashi's anger as Zabuza started to laugh. 

"You are full of surprises though. You'd already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed. You made your clone say those words, to draw my attention. While you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try. But im not that easy to fool." Zabuza suddenly appeared behind Kakashi. 

SPLASH!

"Hey! That ones a clone too!" Naruto yelled.

Zabuza swung his sword, which Kakashi dodged. Then he kicked Kakashi threw the air.

"Now." Zabuza said as he grabbed his sword, then went running after Kakashi, however he suddenly stopped.

"Mahibishi spikes." Zabuza said. "Trying to slow me down. Hm. Foolish." He then dove into the water after Kakashi. 

"Sensei!" Naruto yelled.

"He has great physical skill to." Sasuke observed. 

Kakashi came up for air, when Zabuza ran up behind him.

"Ha. Fool. Water prison jutsu." He said after making some hand signs. 

"No." Kakashi said as he was suddenly in a circle of water. 

"This prison is made of water, but its stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you cant move. So much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later. But first, your little friends will have to be eliminated." Zabuza then made another water clone. 

'It seems like his real body is what is keeping that prison. Thats why he made a clone then.' I thought as I held my kunai knife close to me. 

I could sense Naruto's fear.