Chapter 11

What I imagine Emi to look like in my head, but the hair is shorter

Everyone seems to be stopping on this chapter, if you have suggestions on how to make it better let me know! The story does get better from here!

AN HOUR LATER
Emi sat on Madara's bed and pulled out the note.

'Dear Emi,
Im sorry to do this to you. I'm even more sorry that you will be the one to find me. I took the cowards way out, I know. I could not find the will to continue living without your father. Your older now, and able to take care of yourself. Although I imagine you'll be with Madara. It was always mine and Mai's dream for you two to end up together. I'm not surprised, if it happens with how close you two are. I want you to know if you and Madara do end up together, just know that you both have mine, Mamoru's and Mai's blessing. Mamoru and I will be blessed if you two end up together and gave us loads of beautiful and powerful grandchildren! I'm sorry I won't be there for your wedding, to watch you give birth, or watch them grow up. You'll be an incredible and powerful alchemist my daughter. But the one thing I regret not being able to see, is peace. The war between the Senju and Uchiha clan, it took your father's life and all I've wanted since is for it to end. I don't want to see my grandchildren end up here for a very long time! Love your mother, Hotaru.'

Emi took a deep breath as she put the note down.

"Are you okay?" Madara asked as he sat down next to Emi and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Yes. Did you read it?"

"I did. I wanted to make sure that there was nothing in it that would hurt you." Madara explained.

"What do you think?"

"A lot." Madara said.

"About us?"

"Yes." Madara nodded.

"So, what about us?" She asked as she looked him in the eyes.

Madara let out a breath. "It's good to know, I have your father and mothers blessing."

Emi looked at Madara in surprise.

"You can't be surprised. I knew I was going to marry you one day." Madara said with a smile. "It wasn't anything arranged if that's what your thinking, I just........... love you Emi. You've always been by my side since we were practically born. I will marry you one day Emi. But as of today, your mine. My girlfriend." Then he leaned in and kissed her.

Emi's eyes widened for a second, but she brought her hands to his face and kissed him back.