Chapter 13

1 MONTH LATER

It was the grand opening of Uchiha Alchemical's. Madara had talked to and convinced the clan elders it was the right thing to do. Emi would be over seeing said store.

"Thank you all for coming to the grand opening of Uchiha Alchemical's. My fiancé Emi, will heed the store. As you all know all the ingredients and herbs will be locally grown in my own personal garden. Emi has said she is willing to take on anyone who wishes to work at this store, as well as student apprentices. This store will offer a variety of poisons for our warriors to use in battle. Potions in hopes of bringing our casualty numbers down. Salves for battle wounds and medicine for our hospital. Please enjoy this store." Madara ended his speech.

Emi smiled at him. "You were great! A born natural!"

"You make me great." Madara smiled and placed his arm around her shoulders.

As everyone entered the store to check it out, Emi and Madara went to the register to continue talking.

"I've been thinking." Emi started.

"About what?" He asked.

"Our future of course!" Emi smiled.

"What about it?"

"You used to talk about peace between the clans when we were younger. It stopped when your father made you confront Hashirama at the river all those years ago. In my mothers suicide note, she wished for peace between the clans as well. She said she did not want her grandkids to join her too early." Emi explained.

"Hm?" Madara said in thought.

"I do not wish for our children to grow up in this world either Madara. I won't be able to take seeing our sons die in battle."

"I don't want that either." Madara said as he looked down.

"Maybe peace is obtainable between the Uchiha and the Senju?"

"Maybe one day." Madara said quietly.

"Madara.." Emi started, but Madara interrupted her, by holding his hand up.

"I'll consider your request Emi." Madara then placed his hand on Emi's.

She smiled at him. "That's all I'm asking for."