Chapter 39

AGAIN THE PHOTO ISNT MINE. I JUST GOOGLED 4 MONTH PREGNANT BELLY

4 MONTHS PREGNANT

It was the day of Hashirama and mito's wedding. They were at the public reception. Mito and Emi had become very close, so close in fact, that Mito had chosen Emi as her matron of honor.

The idea was that Emi would have one check up at the hospital, with one of the doctors. Hashirama and Mito would only be away on a honeymoon for 2 weeks. Unfortunately they weren't able to determine the gender of the baby, yet.

Currently Emi and Madara were on the dance floor, dancing. Emi wasn't that far along, so you couldn't really see her belly all that much.

Hashirama and Mito were also dancing their first dance as husband and wife.

Indra was sitting at the Uchiha clan table by himself, like usual. Everyone noticed that there had been a giant change in Indra since his first mission. He was much more of a loner now.

Koharu, very shyly walked up to Indra's table.

"Uh. Hey Indra.......... Would you, would you um, maybe um, like to dance, with me?" Koharu asked, looking at the ground with a blush on her face as red as Indra's sharingan.

Indra looked up at her. Normally he'd say no, but today he decided to take a chance and do something different.

"Sure." Indra said getting up.

Koharu opened her mouth in surprise. She hadn't actually expected him to say yes, of course she was happy though!

Indra started walking to the dance floor, "are you coming?"

"Y-yes!" Koharu said, snapping out of her trance like state and running after him.

Emi and Madara both saw this and smiled. Their son was taking the steps to becoming a man and a fine shinobi everyday.