Chapter 18

3 DAYS LATER

It was officially the first day that Madara and Emi had Indra home.

Emi had decided not to use the servants, opting to take care of Indra on her own, and choosing to breastfed.

After she was done feeding Indra, Madara walked over to her and held his arms out.

"I'll lay him down." He said taking his son.

"Thanks." Emi said.

Madara carried Indra to the bassinet which was situated in their rooms and laid him in it, then walked back to the bed and put his arm around Emi.

"How are you feeling?" Madara asked.

"Sore." Emi admitted.

"As to be expected, I'll have some medicine prepared for you tomorrow."

"It's fine Madara. This is natural." Emi said with a smile.

"We haven't discussed the future of the store yet."

"What about it?"

"Did you plan to return?" Madara asked.

"I want to. Probably when Indra is old enough to start training." Emi admitted.

"Okay. Kyoko has requested that she take over the store in the mean time." Madara said.

Emi looked at her husband strangely. "I guess that's fine. But I have everyone trained so there really isn't much for her to look after."

"Hm. That's good love." Madara said and then kissed his wife as they were beginning a new stage in their lives together.