Chapter 62

~ Hotaru's POV: Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior ~

We were all surprised as a kunai knife came flying at Zabuza. He released the water prison hand to dodge Naruto's kunai, but it still mustve hit Zabuza as I saw blood on his face. He turned towards Naruto to throw the caught shiruken at him.

"I'll destroy you!" Zabuza declared.

But the spinning shiruken was stopped by the hand of the now freed Kakashi.

SPLASH!

Naruto fell into the water.

"Hu! Kakashi-Sensei!" Sakura yelled as Naruto came up for air.

"Naruto! That was an excellent plan. You've really grown havent you?" Kakashi asked.

"Hahaha! I knew I couldnt beat him with my shadow clones. That was just to distract him. While he fought the clones, I turned into the demon wind shiruken! He didnt know what to do, believe it! I used one of the clones to transform into the shiruken! When I threw it to Sasuke, it looked like a real shiruken! Sasuke could tell it was me in a second, he spun around so no one could see, and pulled out his own shiruken. Now there were 2 shiruken, one was real and one was me! I hid in the shadow of the real shiruken, and my target was the real Zabuza. Of course, I knew that I couldnt fight Zabuza myself, that wasnt in the game plan. I just wanted to get in there and break up his water prison. I didnt know his clone would be wrecked to, ha! That was just a bonus, believe it!"

"Don't brag, you just lucked out." Sasuke said.

"The whole thing was just a flook!" Tazuna yelled as I looked up at him.

"I got distracted and lost my grip on the water prison."

"Don't flatter yourself. You weren't distracted, you were forced to let go." Kalashi said. "Your technique worked on me once, but it won't work again. So what's it gonna be?"

After a few moments of silence the fight began.

"Sakura. Hotaru. We know what to do." Sasuke said as we all stood in front of Tazuna.

Kakashi blocked and fought off the shiruken.

They both jumped away from each other.

As Zabuza started to wave hand signs, we saw the sharingan work.

"The Sharingan!" Sasuke said.

Zabuza and Kakashi did the exact same hand signs at the same time.

"Water style! Water dragon jutsu!" They both yelled as their water dragons came to life and started fighting each other. Underneath the water we saw Kakashi and Zabuza fighting.

"AHH!" We all yelled as water came crashing our way.

They suddenly jumped apart from each other and Sasuke gasped in surprise.

They ran in a circle, then stopped and started doing hand signs again.

"He's not just following, he moves the same way at the same time!" Tazuna said.

"How's he doing that? How Sasuke?" Sakura asked.

"I didn't know the sharingan could do that!" I said, looking at my brother.

"Going to do next?" Kakashi suddenly said.

"What?" Zabuza said.

"It makes you furious doesn't it?" Kakashi suddenly said again.

"Ha! All your doing is copying me! Like a monkey!" Zabuza said.

"You can't beat me with cheap tricks, I'll crush you!" Both Kakashi and Zabuza said at the same time.