Chapter 38

AGAIN I HAVE NEVER BEEN PREGNANT, JUST GOOGLED 3 MONTH PREGNANT BELLY FOR REFERANCE

3 MONTHS PREGNANT

The Uchiha clan's head family was in their dinning room at the table eating dinner, just catching up.

"This lobster is delicious mom."

"Thanks honey!"

"Indra is right, Emi. It is quite delicious. You did a wonderful job on dinner." Madara complimented.

Emi blushed, since getting pregnant, she had taken to cooking a lot more. "So how'd your meeting go today?"

"Quite well actually. The Nara clan will be joining Konoha. Shikaji, the clan head, may stop by the store. The Nara clan is known get their herbal remedies. We gave them a decent property for them to have their Nara clan forest." Madara explained.

"And what is the village getting in return?" Emi asked while taking a bite.

"They are going to share their book of herbal remedies that they learned over the generations." Madara answered.

"That's good." Emi smiled.

"What about you dear? How's the baby?" Madara asked.

"Good. I've been feeling the flutters. I have a check up appointment with Hashirama in a couple days. Hopefully he'll be able to tell us the gender!" Emi exclaimed.

"Yes. Id like to be there if possible. Have you thought about what your going to do in a month after Hashirama and mito's wedding?"

"Not yet. But I'd imagine that's what he'll want to talk about at my next appointment." Emi said while taking another bite.

"And what about you Indra?" Madara asked. "How's your medical ninjutsu training going?"

"It's good. Hashirama-sensei has me trying to revive a dead fish with my chakra control." Indra explained.

"Have you done it yet?" Madara asked.

"Only a couple of times. It's hard."

"What does your team think of it?" Emi asked.

"Hiruzen is my best friend. He supports me. Homura helps me a lot with the studying in the books. And Koharu. Well she's just weird." Indra said, looking at the table.

"What do you mean by weird?" Emi giggled.

"She's always quiet around me. She blushes and never will look at me." Indra explained.

Emi giggled again, but remained silent deciding to let Madara explain.

"It sounds like she has a crush on you, Indra." Madara said.

"I'm not really interested in girls right now." Indra said.

"What does your sensei think of your ninja training?" Emi asked, changing the subject.

"Tobirama-sensei thinks my training under Hashirama-sensei will be a good thing. He said Ts always good to have a medical ninja on your team, but even better when said medical ninja is a powerful fighter on his own." Indra explained.

"That's nice. This has been a really nice family dinner, ya know." Emi smiled.

"It was." Madara smiled back.