Chapter 23

2 MONTHS LATER

Konoha. That was the name of the new village. It was still under development. New clans wanted to join, so they had to make room. Right now, it was just the Senju and the Uchiha's in Konoha.

The Uchiha compound was in the middle of the village. Emi and Madara's house at the center of it. The way it was built, it looked small but had 4 levels underneath it. It was quite the mansion.

Hashirama had agreed with her ways and made her store, Uchiha Alchemical's, which Emi happily ran the exact same way as before.

Also Tobirama had the idea for the ninja academy, that kids could attend and learn to be ninja. Of course Madara and Emi enrolled Indra. Much to his disagreements.

"Why do I need to go to the academy?" Indra demanded.

"Because your 7." Madara said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But I'm YOUR son! You personally trained me! My level of skill is far greater than anyone's there!" Indra exclaimed.

Yes. Indra's hate had in fact, been replaced with arrogance. It was another issue they had to deal with.

On the brighter side, Emi had been training under Hashirama with medical ninjutsu.

"Indra. Your in the academy and that's final. Just do your best." Madara said.

Indra huffed in response to his father.