Chapter 40

PICTURE ISNT MINE! I JUST GOOGLED 5 MONTH PREGNANT BELLY

5 MONTHS PREGNANT

Madara, Hashirama, and Tobirama were in a meeting with the head of the Yamanaka clan, Chrona Yamanaka and his wife, Sakura Yamanaka.

"You would make a valuable asset to Konoha, with your clans unique jutsu. Your ability to gather intelligence on the enemy will be an amazing asset." Tobriama explained.

"Hm. I don't really see what's in it, for our clan." Chrona said with his arms crossed.

"Lady Sakura." Madara said.

Sakura jumped a little and blushed at the sudden sound of Madara's deep voice.

"Yes Lord Madara?"

"You are actually the daughter of the previous clan head yes?" Madara asked.

"Yes sir."

"Meaning Lord Chrona. You married into the Yamanaka clan's head family. Correct?" Madara asked raising a brow.

"Yes. Where are you going with this, Lord Uchiha?" Chrona asked suspiciously.

Tobirama and Hashirama both quirked a curious brow, wondering what Madara had up his sleeve.

"Meaning, technically it isn't up to you. So shut up and sit down. Lady Sakura will now speak for the Yamanaka clan and their future within Konoha." Madara said exposing his Mangekyo sharingan.

Chrona gritted his teeth, but sat back in his chair, he knew his wife was attracted to the Uchiha.

"Um. Well, I don't see anything wrong with us joining. I like the idea of being protected behind a wall, honestly." Sakura said while blushing, ' I like the idea of seeing more of Madara and getting to know him better.' She thought.

"Very well. Konoha welcomes the Yamanaka clan. I will also personally accompany you both back to your clan." Tobirama said, he had a sinking suspicion that Chrona would get violent with Sakura, which he intended to stop.

The look on both Madara and Hashirama's faces, told Tobirama they felt the same as he did.