Chapter 21

2 WEEKS LATER

Madara was away at battle. Again.

Emi had barely seen him since their talk. He hadn't changed from what she could see. She was currently packing all hers and Indra's things. There really wasn't anything the servants could do. She was a grown adult and could make her own choices.

Everything was packed and now all she had to was find her son. He was of course in the yard training.

"Indra."

"Yes mother." Indra said as he stopped his training and went to his mothers side.

"We're leaving."

"And going where mother?"

Emi knew Indra would not leave his beloved father's clan or his late uncle's. She knew she would have to lie to Indra, she was prepared.

"To met up with your father." She lied.

"Really? I get to see a real battle?"

"Maybe."

Emi had a map. It marked the Senju clans compound. Her plan was to take her son to Hashirama, and make a deal with him. She wasn't stupid, she knew she needed protection.

They walked to the entrance of the Uchiha compound and saw, the returning Uchiha troops. Madara, was being carried by the Senju.

Emi dropped everything she was carrying, "MADARA!" She yelled running up to him.

"He's going to be fine. I healed him." A man with long black hair and black eyes said.

"Dad!" Indra yelled coming up to his father.

"Indra." Madara said as he looked at his son.

"Dad. Are you okay?"

"Yes. I just need rest."

"We were coming to met you!" Indra said, and unknowingly selling his mother out.

Emi froze.

"Oh. Where you now?" Madara said looking at Emi for the first time. "You were serious then." He knew from the look on his wife's face, that she was planning to leave him.

"I was." Emi said.

"And now?"

"We'll talk later, Madara." Emi said, then looked at the man with the long black hair that spoke earlier. "Thank you for taking care of my husband."

"I'm Hashirama." He smiled and stuck his hand out.

Emi shook it. "Emi."

"I know." He laughed. "Madara spoke a lot about you. He was correct about your beauty."

"Emi. Please host them. We are to discuss a peace treaty between the Uchiha and the Senju once I'm back on my feet." Madara explained.

"What?" Indra said in surprise.

Emi's eyes widened and her mouth open in surprise. "Thank you Madara."

Madara nodded once to his wife.