Chapter 65

HOTARU'S POV ~ BATTLE ON THE BRIDGE! ZABUZA RETURNS!!

Naruto had been training non stop since he heard Inari's story from Tazuna.

"Good morning!" Sakura yawned.

"Here you go." Tsunami said as she placed breakfast in front of Sakura.

"Thank you."

"Naruto didn't come back last night, either?" Tazuna asked.

I shook my head.

"He's such an idiot." Sakura said. "He's been out every night, climbing trees. He might be dead already from using up too much chakra."

"I wonder if Naruto's okay." Tsunami said. "To think a child's out alone in the middle of the night."

"Well, you don't need to worry. Although he may not look it, he's a full fledged ninja."

"I wonder about that. That idiot's probably dead right about now." Sasuke said as he got up to leave.

"Sasuke?" Sakura asked.

"I'm going out for a walk." Sasuke answered.

"But we're about to eat...." Sakura trailed off as she saw Sasuke's plate empty. "That was fast."

AFTER BREAKFAST

"Naruto?" Sakura yelled.

Kakashi, Sakura and I were currently searching the forest for Naruto and Sasuke.

"Sasuke?" I yelled.

"What in the world is Naruto doing? And Sasuke hasn't come back from his walk either....." Sakura trailed off as a kunai landed at our feet.

We all looked up.

Naruto was at the top of the tree!

"No way! Naruto can climb up that high now? Amazing!" Sakura said as I nodded.

"How bout that, how bout that?! I can climb this high now!" Naruto then stood up. But it looked like he lost his balance and started to slip off he branch.

"Oh, you idiot!" Sakura yelled.

"Not good!" Kakashi said.

Sakura then screamed, but Naruto caught himself and steadied himself upside down on the branch.

"Gotcha! You fell for it, you fell for it! Hahah!"

"Don't scare us like that Naruto!" I yelled.

But then Naruto must have lost his focus as his feet came straight off the branch.

"Oh, you idiot, Naruto!" Sakura yelled.

"It's cuz you went overboard!" I yelled.

Naruto yelled as he fell, but I saw Sasuke running up the tree to Naruto.

Sasuke caught Naruto by his leg.