Chapter 37

NOT MY PHOTO! LITERALLY GOOGLED 2 MONTHS PREGNANT AND THIS POPPED UP.

2 MONTHS PREGNANT

Indra walked into the office his father worked at, with a determined look on his face.

"Indra. You just missed your father. It's his turn to get lunch." Hashirama said, as he looked up to see his friends son enter the office.

"Actually, I was looking for you, Lord Hashirama." Indra said.

"Oh? What is it?" Hashirama asked in confusion.

"Please sir! Take me on as your apprentice!" Indra asked with a bow.

"My apprentice?" Hashirama blinked.

"Yes. I want to be strong like you!" Indra declared.

"What about asking your father to train you?"

"Dad does train me. I want to learn more about being a shinobi! I want to learn different types of ninjutsu that the Uchiha clan can't teach me!" Indra said passionately.

"And what exactly is it you are hoping to learn from me?" Hashirama asked.

"I want to be a medical ninja!" Indra smiled.

Hashirama looked at him, then smiled. "Very well, but the path to becoming a medical ninja is not an easy one."

"I don't care! I'm willing to do anything." Indra said. "Please make me your apprentice!"

"Fine. Starting tomorrow, you, Indra Uchiha, are my one and only apprentice!"

And thus Indra began on his path, that would shape the rest of his life.