Chapter 57

PASS OR FAIL: SURVIVAL TEST

"He's late." Naruto said frowning.

I was currently sitting on the desk, Sasuke was sitting at and Sakura was standing by the desk next to us, while Naruto kept looking out the door.

"Naruto just sit down!" Sakura said.

"I don't want to! How come our teacher is the only one that's late? I'm ready to roll! Believe it! The other groups already met their new teachers and took off on some adventure or something and Iruka-Sensei is gone to!" Naruto explained.

"I know okay." Sakura said.

Naruto was setting up a stupid prank where once our new teacher walked through the door, he'd get an eraser to the head.

"Hey what are you doing?" Sakura asked as Sasuke finally looked at Naruto.

Sakura walked over to him, "Naruto!"

"That's what he gets for coming late! Surprise!"

"Your asking for trouble! You know you shouldn't do that!" Sakura said.

"Hm. Our teachers a jonin. An elite ninja. You think he'd fall for that?" Sasuke said.

"Yeah Sasuke's right! Your so clueless Naruto!" Sakura said.

I was about to say something, but I decided against it as I saw a hand touch the door.

Naruto laughed as a man with crazy silver hair walked in and the eraser fell on his head.

Everyone was quiet.

Then Naruto burst out laughing and pointing at our teacher, "I got him! He totally fell for it."

"I'm sorry sensei! You told him not to do it, but he wouldn't listen! I'd never do anything like that!" Sakura said.

He picked up the eraser and looked at it for a minute. "How can I put this? My first impression of this group........ Your a bunch of idiots."

And that sent us all into a depression.

30 MINUTES LATER

After we followed out new jonin teacher to a clearing, we all sat down at his direction.

"Alright. Why don't you introduce yourselves? One at a time." He said.

"Introduce ourselves? Well what are we suppose to say?" Sakura asked.

"Things you like. Things you hate. Dreams for the future. Hobbies. Things like that." He explained.

"Why don't you tell us stuff first. I mean, before we talk, tell us about you. So we can see how it's suppose to work." Naruto said.

I nodded.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate? I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? Never really thought about it. As for my hobbies? I have lots of hobbies."