Chapter 14

3 MONTHS LATER

Today was the day. The day she and Madara were to be married. It was expected of them to start having kids right away, but she and Madara had talked about it already and they just weren't ready for kids yet. After all they were only in their early 20s. However if it happened then it happened.

They had said their vows and their I do's. Madara looked stunning in his formal outfit and Emi took his breathe away in her beautiful wedding dress.

They were now married. And at their public reception where everyone in the Uchiha clan was drinking and having a merry time.

"You look beautiful, Emi." Madara complimented.

"Thank you. You look dashing." Emi replied with a smile.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you, it just seemed like I never had the time."

"What is it my love?" Emi asked with confusion in her face.

"It's........ Do you remember what my father said about your dad dying all those years ago?"

"Of course." Emi answered in confusion, as to why Madara would be bringing this up at their wedding.

Madara let out a breath. "It was me."

"Wha............. What?"

"The important someone to him, that he saved that day. It was me. I was care less. I made a mistake. Butsuma's youngest son, Tobirama Senju, I believe is his name, he got the jump on me. But your father he jumped in front of his sword. I would've died that day had he not jumped in front of me. His last words were a plea, for me to take care of you and your mother. He called me his son." Madara explained as his voice cracked, with his head down, and eyes shut tight, his fists in tight balls.

"Madara. Why are you telling me this now?"

"I wanted to tell you before the wedding, I wanted to tell you years ago, I really did. There was just never time and I was afraid."

"And now is?"

"Not the best time to tell you Emi. But it's been eating me alive. Would you have still married me if I told you before?"

"Of course Madara, but...." Emi trailed off.

"But what?"

"Did you marry me for guilt of my father?"

"No. But I will admit, that it was something that made me see my true feelings for you. I had no idea if you felt the same or not at the time."

"I always wanted to marry you Madara."

"I am sorry about your mother though. Your father wanted me to protect you both and I couldn't save her."

"It was her own choice Madara."

"Lady Uchiha."

Both Madara and Emi turned their heads to the new voice. It was Kyoko. A Uchiha clan elder.

"Yes?" Emi answered standing up to greet the elderly lady.

"How's the store going?"

"Quite well actually. It's a 50% profit so far." Emi said.

"That is good." She nodded.

"I'm interested in seeing how the poisons, potions, and salves work in action on the battlefield." Ran, a different elder said joining the conversation.

"I'm confident that what my wife has predicted and worked so hard for will come true." Madara said.

"Even so. Lord Madara, and Lady Emi. We must discuss an heir." Kyoko said.

"You'll get one when the time is right." Madara said while Emi blushed a deep red.

"Does that mean-" Ran started.

Madara interrupted him by standing and grabbing his new wife's hand, "if you'll excuse us, it's time for my wife and I to have our first dance together, as husband and wife."

Madara guided Emi to the dance floor where they danced the night and their worries away.