Chapter 13: Trouble

Beta read by n1ch, Shigiya, Solitary heart and 8kagi

.

.

.

-Ken-

Archer did many things he wasn't exactly proud of in his life.

Killing an entire city to eliminate a handful of terrorists. Condemning the innocent to an early death from a reality they couldn't control. Doing the same to another city in modern times, but this one was infested with the dead when an Apostle Ancestor decided to conduct some research. He even copied Kiritsugu's actions and shot down an airplane that happened to have a single infected inside it.

Of course, these feelings did not only originate from battlefields and killing people. He had on many occasions resorted to blackmail, hostage-taking, and even emotional manipulation in the latter part of his life.

That did not mean he regretted them, the situation demanded a hard choice to be made.

Counter Guardians were not heroes here to save the day. Just like him, they were merely cleaners here to terminate a threat to the world. Even if that means sacrificing millions of lives to save billions, then they will carry out the task. Winning and completing their mission was all that mattered in the end to Counter Guardians... nothing else.

But today was different.

He wasn't going up against a horde of undead and chimaera monsters. He wasn't facing an army of Dragon Tooth Warriors or even an opposing servant.

If Rin were to ever find out about this, she would probably master the Second Magic in an instant and reach across time and space to beat the living crap out of him.

Now, what he was facing in front of him, might not be his biggest headache; but it certainly was up there among the rest.

"Bianca."

"Yes, master?" It was worse than he thought, she even resorted to calling him by that name.

Sigh, he had to keep it together.

"Why are you naked? And please, stop calling me master."

Yes, out of everything he had faced in his life, he was now dealing with a girl with her body uncovered, shyly sitting on the bed waiting for him to express his carnal lust onto her.

It hadn't even been an hour since he arrived in Ken and he already couldn't wait to leave.

Curse his luck!

"Ano… you paid for the service… a gold coin grants you a VIP service and you can get to spend a day with a girl for free every week," Bianca said, feeling unsure of what her customer wanted. One moment he was ignoring her and didn't want anything to do with her and the next he dropped one of the most valuable currencies like it was nothing and was now questioning what she was doing?

And he did that after hearing that the Kuroinu's third in command, Hicks, announced that she was his and for no one to lay a hand on her.

He was weird.

And will most probably get killed.

Mother Ivanka did say to always act politely with customers, so she kept smiling at him.

"Yes, I wanted your time and information… not your body," Archer said while rubbing his eyes. It was his fault, the girl looked new to this whole thing.

Back during his travels, brothels would be a major hub of information and rumors. He had many connections with people working in such establishments, back in his old world. So he expected the girl to be familiar or at least have the inkling of an idea of what was going on.