CHAPTER 29

-- ASHI --

"You should really stop drinking." Cleo took the bottle I was drinking. 

I glared at Ava, "You called, Cleo?"

"Sorry, Ash. Hindi pa ko out eh." She told me before attending to other customers.

"I can drive naman ah?"

"And get yourself into another accident?" Cleo scolded me. "Madala ka naman, Ash."

"Sorry." That's all that I could say before Cleo assisted me to her car. "Paano car ko?" I pouted.

"Binilin ko na kay Ava." She said before starting her car.

We were in the middle of the road when I felt my stomach rumbling. I also find my throat acting funny.

"Cleo, nasusuka ata ako." I told her while staring in front.

"What?" She raised her voice in panic.

She immediately stopped at the side and placed her car in a hazard before she took something from her compartment. She took a plastic bag and placed it on both my ears.

"I look stupid," I told her. I didn't have the strength to remove the plastic bag on my face.

"Para kapag sumuka ka, shoot na diyan." She explained while driving. "Mas magmumukha kang stupid kapag pinaglinis kita ng kotse ko eh hindi ka naman marunong."

I started giggling and acting funny. I didn't know what was happening to me. I was so hyper and I keep on distracting Cleo. She handed me her phone so I could distract myself.

"I'm not a kid anymore." I rolled my eyes as I took her phone.

I didn't know what to do so I decided to stalk Magui. I googled her name and found another article about her.

"Fast-rising cutie popstar, Magui Feola is breaking records for being the top most listened singer in Asia."

"Magui's really successful na 'no?" I asked Cleo while showing her a picture of Magui. "And she looks so damn gorgeous here." I started chuckling. "Baka mahal ko 'yan."

"Stop that, Ashi." Cleo took away her phone. "Matulog ka na nga lang. Ang kulit mo, sobra!"

"Fine, mother." I rolled my eyes at her. "I don't know how Stella could stand you eh you're so sungit. You're so pangit kabonding."

"Ashi, 'di ka na high school!" She said with an annoyed tone. "Bumabalik ka nanaman sa pagiging conyo mo."

"Why ba? This is me eh. You should accept me for who I am." I pointed my fingers at her but I started getting dizzy kaya sumandal na lang ulit ako.

The alcohol is taking over my body.

"Do you think Magui and I are end game?" I asked her out of nowhere.

"I'm not in the position to answer that." She told me. 

"In your opinion lang. Do you think there's a chance for Magui and me to be girlfriend-girlfriend again?"