RUN 2

Zyrel Maxx

I walk at the street going to the bus stop. I'm happy today's work. The company where I work is always maintained our income in a high level in the market. I'm home late because I need to see the stuck market progress before I got home. I'm usually or always late time to go home from work.

Before I got out from the company premises I grab some coffee in can. I'm happy walking at the street while headphone in on my ears. I never bother people around and I don't fucking care also who is around.

But the night that I thoughted it was peaceful and perfect is changes in to horror and nightmare after I saw a group of six man's waiting a bit far. Before I felt the negative vibe of the air, I'm thinking they are just hang out at late at night like every night I encounter here. But when the time I was there in front of them and in to their possessions they grab my arm.

"heyyyy...... Sxey...... Alone?.."

My heart escape in horror. When the time I saw their eyes are red, and their smile like a dog who take their lust. All of them I think is drunk and under of the influence of drugs. They got tattoos in their arms, and strong body built.

Although I'm not that small my height is 6'5 tall, yeah I'm a bit skinny for a man. But not alike a stick. People said in a perfect figure for a model I had long legs and perfect muscles at my long arms. I do not have a six pack at my belly but not fat in it to.

"what the fuck......" I pulled my arm from the grip of man.

"ohhhhh...... Acting like a cat.....innocent but challenging. " I feel they are looking at me like a gay man.

I'm not against to LGBTQ in fact I'm one who supported their group whole hearted. But I'm still straight like a log. My God I'm freaking inside of my head.

After I pull back my arms I continued on my way.... But he grab my arm again.

" not to past baby boy...... What if let's had some fun tonight......" he licking my ears..... And he slide his filthy hands on my hips.

Fuck...... My hair in my whole body stand instantly...... Feeling annoyed and disgusted with the sudden action of the man. They dragged me at the alley. But I pushed them and kicked one of them I fight for my moral and because of the liquor they might taken I take them down a bit good enough for me to run away from them and maybe find a help. They started to get back at me. They followed me until I got out of the alley where they drag me. I rushed to the streets until I saw the red light. Aiming to a cross the street before the light is going green if I'm not,,, I'm done.

I run as past as I could. My sweat are drifting from my head. The fair, nervous, breathlessly is with me. Looking the light hoping and praying that I could. While I heard their screaming on me in this middle of the night. It was worried me more because theirs no one in this street this night, unlike the other night I saw some walking in this hours.

When the time I'm to near at the road to bring me in a safe place. But my hope is getting less...... The long traffic is now started to move.... The feelings of hope that on the busy road is now gone. But I'm not losing all the hope I had after I saw the car a bit near on me.....

'maybe I can ask them to help me, Ohhhh what if they are as bad as the people behind me.......?'

I continue to run the way to the stopping car. I'm surprised when I'm in the front of the car few step away. The driver shouted at me.

"hop in kiddo......." I look at him confused, but I don't had any other options. But to gamble to the stranger who open his door for my safe. I jump in and close the door, the man in the driving seat drove the vehicle right away from the place.

I'm so exhausted but I need to give him my thanks and tell him to drop me far from the place where I can find a cub to ride. But he ask me questions before.

When the time I feel that I'm to far from the worst people I ever meet I ask him to drop me.

"sir you can drop me here. And thank you for helping me......" but the man in the drive seat won't listen to me. Thinking he might not heard me I call him back.

"sir......"  and in he answered me the words I can't expect from the random person.

"I won't drop you in everywhere. I only drop you at your place. To avoid another problem. And it's better to be safe than never."  Hey said in cold voice. That affects even in my bones.

" but I will trouble you to much." yes I already trouble him.... Enough for me that he help me without thinking twice.

"you already did. And if I help I want it in whole not in half. My help will be useless. If you die after I save you." his words might not soft but I feel he is serious to helping me for my safe...... Word that I first heard from a random person. And most of all he is a stranger.

Call me whatever you want, yes I had a eyes that easy to rain a bountiful tears. I only do is bit my lips and let him bring me to my home. And also think the place where I want him to drop me is a bit unsafe and dark.

On the to my place I know the road we pass. I realize the car are following and a two bicycle, and he noticed my uneasy. And made his word again.

"don't be afraid they are my body guards. They are not hurting you. Or any of us..... Ohhh..... By the way, why your going to much late at work? And that way is bit far from van's already?" he ask again.

" I need to wait the last report of the stock market and........ Yes that alley is far from company.... But that is the only way for me to get a bus to bring me home. "  I answered truthfully.

" you don't have vehicle to use? "

" I had, but she get sick on me and ask me to bring her to repair. And might be fix by Sunday. "

" ohhh you looking your car as a girl..... " I shyly nodded his compliment.

After twenty minutes ride I'm already in the front of my home. And he ask my number and contact details. And I'm thinking to give him my calling card.

" Ohhhh...... Samuel Ford...... " and he smiled at me. I ask him to come up but he said it's to late at night. But he said he call me one of these days.