INFORMATION 3

Samuel Ford

I'm happy to talk that man can move my rock world in just a hour. I love hearing his voice it is like a soft music on my ears.

He take my breath in instant. He catch my attention in his small way of action. Like the way he let his tears, because of my simple remarks. And that brings me more curious about him. And he brings my hot temperature in my body in just simple biting on his lips.

' one day I can bite that lips..... That is mine in just period of time.'

I murmured at the back of my head. I make sure he screaming my name in all night..... I am lord Sam..... I can get what I want in this world. But before of that I need to know who really he is. I am a business man I can gamble anything. But first I need to know how to get his sweet spot. And bring my phone to my ear.

"hey.......Zac..... Gather all the important information and even not that important one about Zyrel Maxx an accountant analyst of van...... Okay...... I want that information at my table tomorrow morning..... Bye........"

'Baby boy can't wait to be inside you..... And scream all you want......' I smile of my dirty thoughts.

I can't sleep at the night after his smile at me before he goes inside the building. I can't believe my self to be comfortable connected to him.

I'm in the social media I use personally. Strolling but the image keep haunting me and keeps on bothering. I randomly typed his name in one of his social networks and the post photos and home destination he went is all popping up on the screen.

My mouth is now watering on the picture he had. But there is one thing I see that boil me on. There is a man holding his naked upper body, and with the caption: "your so hot tonight."

'who is this person behind buried his face on him..........'

I read some of the comments the post. That brought me more frustration. But who he is to pity me. Even he is with someone I can always find a way to get him for my own.

'self keep control........ You already know his flat you can easily take him...... You be mine.'

In the morning I drive my car to the company where is my office located. As I expected the information is on my front.

Name : Zyrel Maxx
Age.   :26

He is bit younger than my age of thirty. And I don't care if he was younger as long as he is not minor.

Relationships : single

Single.... Perfect I thought he is not after that post in Instagram.... If he was single it was easy for me to get him at my arms. And submitted his self to me. I always a dominant in my relationship.... I love to put my rules..... And made my punishment..... I'm always possessive to all the things and person belong to me.... And I already marked as Mine.

He had pretty good experience in his field. He work his current company in more than four years. And being senior accountant analyst.

I'm for sure to take him in my place and company to completely watch over him. But first I want to be close to him let his comfort at my wings.

And I keep the paper away. And now I'm holding a card and call the number on it. I know today and tomorrow is off of his work. Even me but because I need his information I end up to come to pick up the thing. To kill the monster inside of my head because of curiosity.

" Hey......"  I say.

"oh... Hello.... Who is this please...."

"ah...... It is Zyrel Maxx right?"

"yes... Speaking sir.... Can I know who are you please...." his voice I like a sweet candy on my ears.

"hmm.... It's me Samuel Ford.... How are you?"

"Sorry for not recognizing your voice.... By the way I'm great and thank you for saving my ass from that bastards. How are you?"

"don't mention.... It was great of helping you."

"but you still help me even.... I'm stranger... Oh what can I help you?"

"are you free today?" I ask confidently his not going to disappointed my desire to meet him.

"yes I'm not.... It's my off every Saturday and Sunday. Why?????"

"can I invite you for an out today for us to get to know each other better."

"sure sir..... I'm more available for you..." that words make my heart jump of excitement. That he always available for me.

"okay then I will pick you at your place.."

"just give me a location and I meet you there......"

"No I'm insisted.... And I do not want to put your life in danger by commute to the place......"

"okay as you wished for sir..... I wait you at my place.... Oh what time???"

"10 am. Is that okay with you?"

"sure.... That is fine with me..... See you after one and half hour then."

And I bided my good bye before I goes to my extended room here at my office to take a shower and change my clothes into a casual attire.

A blue tee and jeans and I top a black  jacket and a white pair of Nike shoes. It was perfectly fit on my broad body. I take a sunglasses with my Rolex to complete my attire for the day.

I bring my black sports car..... I just want him to be safe at my side to day. On my way to his home I got a call to my men that there is a problem with the other gang. They try to enter in my territory things that I can't let it be. One thing that I don't really want is them not to understand the things in the business they play. But I don't want to ruined my day. I give them a instruction to handle the mess.

"Hey Zac..... Do the things we usually do. If they are not followed the rules then put them in the right place that suits to a rats."

I continue my way to the place where the person make me excited in last night and this morning. Before I got there I call him to inform that I'm near at his place.

As I stop my car in front of the main door of the building I got out off on the car. I saw him walking like a model on the run way. He was wearing white tee blue cutted jeans with a pair of white shoes he put also a black jacket with matching a black wrist watch.