Abduction 23

Samuel

I'm at the office and zy is infront of me busy the things he does, but my eye is glued to his side, I'm afraid I lost him any second. My anxiety is getting high every day after I got a call from my subordinate, after our visit of his sister place two weeks ago.

FLASH BACK

My phone ring at midnight while zyrel is on his deep sleep.

"Hello " I answer the hp.

"Good evening boss.... I had important information that it won't take for tommorow. "

"What is it? "

" rival group got your information and even Mr. Maxx information too. They plan to use it against you." I clearly understand what he implying on me.

"Okay now focus to that group. I inform you the next plan early tomorrow morning. " I said before I end the call.

I look at the man sleeping beside me. 'I can't let any harm to you, and no one in this word I allowed to do that. 'I firmly said to myself. I lay down on the bed falling him closer to me not wanting him be apart and lost him any second.

In the next day after the call at nibodn I strictly forbidden, zyrel to be by himself out of my sight. If he leave I make sure a dozen if guards is following him. My anxiety increase day by day.

PRESENT

The day past by, Zyrel and his friends is always on the call and having their usual conversation, that make me more worried to him, or maybe jealous is with it.

But my thoughts slap back to the reality when a loud knocking at my office door. My eyes get open wide while my eye brows are up to the panicked person.

"Sir... The fire wall if our server is hacked... It was on our security system."

"What did thedon't said about it? "

"Sir they try their best to bring back the system... And they need your decision.?"

"Okay ..." When I stand on my chair I saw my boyfriend looking at me with a worried look. "Baby stay here in the building knowing the security system is take down, might our rivals trying to enter our premises. " I order him.

"Okay, you don't want me with you? "

"No need.... It's a big help if you stay still and had a rest okay... "

"OK fine.... "And he hock his arms on my neck and kiss me.

When the time I close the door of my office, I instructed the three guards assign to look after with Zyrel. When I got in the security monitor it was all blocking. No one is working even the CCTV cameras in the lobby.

To avoid any further trouble I call my men to connect the system in the other building around to look the security. Even the system is hacked I'm list worried because the fire wall of my legal company is separate from my under ground, and also the system for security is separate from the company business fire wall.

I'm busy observing the commotion when I got a message from the guard and zyrel. Informing me that my man wants to go up to the roof top to get some air. I may got weird on it but still letting him as long as he is just at the building.

After thirty minutes my guards assigned for my boyfriend is calling.

"Boss Mr. Maxx is missing at the roof top. "

"What where he goes? And where are you people when he is there? "

" we are just at the back of the door because he wants to be alone. And we think it is okay because we are in the roof top."

"Go find him, and call me after twenty minutes. " I said. I'm behind furious now.

'They can play tricks on me is fine as long as they don't include Zy to it. When it was happened it is the game of life and death. ' I declared to myself. Then my HP is ringing.

"Boss he is not here. " the person in the other line said in panic.

My world is stop of moving when I heard the information. When I got myself again I call my friend.

"Hey buddy.. What's up bro. "

"Zy, is missing at the roof top, while the whole system is hacked. "

"What ? How ?"

"I don't know. Locate his GPS now where he is moving. And try to fine a evidence how he got missing here in my own building... " I said loudly. "Fuck..... To all who try." I shout after I end the call.

I'm on my way to the roof top to see the situation. When the security system back to operate. 'Shittt it was a plan to abduct Zyrel when everyone is busy.

When I got to the place I assess the area. When the guard is come and give me the familiar phone. "Shitttt it is zyrel phone. " I take out my phone and look the moving GPS of zyrel that I secretly put on his body.

It was fast moving to places. "Hello Ariel... Bring the helicopter here right now.... " I demanded the pilot on the other line.

I give the instructions to my troops to follow the direction of the GPS of Zyrel. By land and three of my private helicopter is now on the air. Following the radar.

"Boss our way is going to the outside of the state. We need to coordinate our allies in the area. " David say.

I give him a nod and the man take the action directly. My focus is on the screen of my phone showing the moving location. My under ground IT personnel share the live video of the satellite that cover zyrel situation. My blood is boiling like a water on the fire. I connecte my people on the ground to let them follow on the area where the location stop. We find a good place to goes down but the island is quite occupied of people, maybe this small houses are Luke Walker people.

We decided to find a place where we can plan that is near by the location. I can't afford to look at my man into another man's arm. When the time my people come to the place where we waiting I directly give an orders and complete plan for the soonest war.

'Ask this on the way they touch what is mine. Then I'm more willing to give them what they wanted for. '

When the speed boat where me and my people ride is moving to the island, I keep praying that nothing is happened to Zy, if there is, it made me more uncontrollable if my angre and frustration and it will lead a blood bath that every enemies remember.