Rules 5

Zyrel Maxx

I can't believe the fast forward of my situation. Like yesterday I run because someone chasing me and wanted to bed me....... I was thankful there is one man helping me......in the name of Samuel Ford.... God a hot and most powerful image and aura he had that change my straight side to the point I don't know what was really me. His voice is calming me. But I felt the dominant attitude is with him. My mind kicking me too, not let the man to dominate me, but my heart and body wanted to submit. Wanted to follow the rules he given.

But he is some kind of possessive side. Like the time I'm walking out of the door of the building where my condo located. Upon  I reach on him he drag me on his body. In the car he talk things he wants for me.

'I always wanted to try. But what if I can't make it? Do I had a chance to get out? What if I found it messy, do I have a chance to fix it?' I mumble my self. And more what if i made. But I know in my heart I can't answer it if I don't try.

...... God knows my heart desires......
_________________________________________

Samuel snatched me back to the reality. When he stop the car in one of the towers here in the city at seven o'clock in the evening. He said before we come that he show me his house.

"Baby where here..... Don't worry I will never force you to anything I wanted too. Let's go up and let's talk more up there." he said.

Before I could open the car door, he already in my side and opened it for me, like a gentleman. But the odd thing is I'm not a woman for him to act like this. But I don't complain at all.

" is your family is with you here? " I ask him while we are going to the elevator.

"they are not here. They stay at my family mansion in the boundary of this state. Three hours drive from this area." he explaining while his arm at my back guided me to the door.

I appreciate his protective aspects. But one who hits me more is his possessiveness. Although I feel sorry for the waiter in the restaurant, but it brought me joy. He is so upset to the person because he saw him eying on me and smiling at me without realizing the man with me looking at him . And it also the reason why he chose to leave and go to cinema. After the movie done he ask me to drop by his place and before bringing me home.

In just nine hours of being with him, I saw a different attitude he has. But I know also there is more thing he hide. I'm not in hurry to learn all of this because I know in my self that we will be close in long time.

The elevator door is open that brings us in the floor where this man live. He press the button up, but I'm wondering why this elevator has five buttons only while this building is about forty floors or more. Before the curiosity killing me I ask him.

" ah.... Sir.... Why this elevator has only five buttons, while this building is about forty plus floors."  I ask him while my eyes fix in him.

"First baby drop that sir.... If you don't want me to slap that round butt of you.... And this elevator is my private use and no one can use this except me, and now you're here you too. We are the only persons can use this."  he answered me. But the feeling of being slap at my butt brings me a different excitement in my body. It was to wired.

" okay da....ddy.... " I said but I feel like my poor face will get red on the endearment I use.

" Good boy.... It to sweet to heard that daddy coming from that sweet lips of you..." He said and push me in the wall of the elevator, he lick my lips and give that soft and passionate kiss on me. He bite my lower lip that brings me to open my mouth and give him enough space to enter his tongue on my mouth and let him search all inside of my mouth , I try to fight but in the end I surrender.

Then his free hand is now moving on my back of my body up and down and he slide on until he end at my ass he squeeze that part hard enough to bring me on moan....

"........ahhhhhh....." and he continued on what he use to do. Then the door open.  we stop on what we do with a heavy breath. Then he pressed the lock button.

In my eyes full of admiring the place. The place is to big. I think it was covered the whole floor. the interior was in modern design. All of here was amazing in my eyes .

"welcome home baby..... You like my place.... And it was your place to.....but this place had rule to follow......."  he smiled at me evilly.

"are you even serious in that statement of this place is mine too.....and rules I think you need to say it first before I follow.......... Then yes I love your place......"

"of course baby we will talk about that tonight.....but before that what you want to drink....."

"..... Hmmmm anything...." I answered.

"oh don't moan in front of me in one room I might not hold my wolf and eat you whole....." he said with a wink on. I don't know if it was a warning or he just teasing me.

Then we talk about the rules he want. And if there is a rules there also and punishment with it.

Rules

1) no lies in the relationship.
2) you follow orders and don't show a                   against of it
3) only dominant can spoil the sub
4) sub not giving a question about what farther dominant does in life living, what dominant information gives is enough
5)sub can ask satisfaction in bed any time he want, no touching to sub do it self with out the approval of the dominant
6)financial aspects only dominant not from sub or someone else
7)no one can touch the sub if happened submissive is requires a 20 times of punishment
8)safety of sub only dominant give
9)sub not allowed at the punishment room with out his dominant

And more numbers of crazy rules we talk and had even the work, clothing, food, cars, body guards. To mean a the good relationship between the dominant and submissive. And there submissive must be at the dominant house if the sub want home it is upon the dominant to aprov it.

................crazy..................