furious 8

Samuel Ford

I saw him all  night. I'm looking at him and wishing to hold him after we done that steam time but he doesn't want me there.
He was wearing only boxers. Not even bothered to wear a underwear.

In the morning I had a meeting for my men I wake up early it was usual for me even it was Sunday I had short of meeting fo my people. Before I go, I texted him in good morning. Wanting to kiss in this early. After eight in the morning I call him. He opened his phone and drop it. I dial again and again. But he sleep back and never bother to answer any of my text and answer my calls.

Because it was Sunday I never go out after the meeting and I enjoy the view in my monitor. He got up in the bed taking his phone I open the audio. He was on call to someone again and the smile is painted on his beautiful lips. He confirmed his friend about the visit thing.

'so he really had that friend in his house. And he look exited to the person. And comfortably seated at his couch.... Baby don't try to cheat on me.... Or you want me to cut your friend alive and feed to the animals....'

I saw him again cleaning fixing things on his home. My baby satisfied his work he seat a bit. And then entered the bathroom and stay there in a bit longer..

I seated at the table of my home office. Massaging my forehead. Worrying on what happen in that bathroom why his not yet out. I take the gadget with me in the bed, while I shorting my paper works.

In my surprise he walk in his room naked. His whole body is no cover only the towel on his shoulder.

' yeah.... why he need if he is alone.'  I mumble at my self.

He simply walk to his closet picking and clothes to wear he put some underwear and pull up his black cutted jeans tight enough to show the perfect shape of his ass, and his thing in front between his two legs is visible enough shows his size. He wear a white tee tight a bit in his body.

' shittt..... Fuck!!!!!!.... What are you trying to do baby seducing your friend...... Baby your trying me so hard..... Fuck.... You will be the reason of my death or you the reason I can kill someone tonight.'

He walked to the door. I saw a six person enter the house. All of the six is hugging him. But there one he is not just hug but carrying him and turn. It brings anger and boiling my blood. I almost broke my table, my jaw hard, I control myself to explode.

' how could they try to hug and touch what is mine.'

My eyes is locked at the monitor. Observe the activity. In my eyes I saw the man is always touching and whispered to Zyrel. My eyes catch and the action that person add my frustration and furious inside me. He slide his hand to the back of Zyrel down to his butt. But Zyrel doesn't bother at all. My eyes is narrowing on and I keep letting a heavy breath.

After the dinner, the people in my monitor is going to the leaving room. Taking out a bottle of liquors they all started to had a drink and enjoyed their night while me is full of hatred and frustration.

Two hours passed by. All seven persons in my monitor got drunk. And started to dance and sway. They grind down what I hated the most is the same guy holding him grinding down, sliding his filthy hands down to my baby legs. I took a glass of whisky I sip because of anger. My eyes still watching the happening in the house.

The seven persons never stop drinking, dancing and enjoying the event. I injured the whole stuff they made, but my heart and ego is on the pain. I took my car key. Driving as past as I could. I stop at the entrance of the building. Worker and guards are know me here because I own this place. I ask my man to gather any information on one of my baby so called friend, and the five other.

I goes upstairs using the same elevator. In this time elevator is not busy because of the time, it past midnight. When the machine stop I directly run to the room I desire on. I knocked the door pressing the doorbell. After how many minutes Zyrel face pop up in the door, drunk and red.

I pulled him out of the door and closed the way. " what the hell you doing here?" he protests on my present. I pick his body on my shoulder and bring us to the elevator I don't care even he hate me at my back all I want is to take him away from other hands. I'm so possessive and territorial to all I own.

" put me down.... You bastard..... What you want on me you already get my body last night..... Let me go....."

My ears is closed not wanting to listen his rant. When we are in the elevator. I slap his butt because of my frustration he moan on what I do.

"..... Ahhh.... Stop..... "

I slap that part again and again. And I feel his irrection. he continues to hummed his beautiful song. When the time the door is open, I walk to the car this time he stop of screaming and moving.

I open the door and put him inside and lock preventing him to go out. I run to my side and open to drive in one of my places here a bit far. Kidnapping is a crime but I don't care. All I care he is mine.

He pass out in our way. I drive quick and past. When we stop I carry him in one of my private helicopter that brings me and him to my private island. That place is bit far and he doesn't had any choice is to behave like and spoiled sub.

He still a sleep when we arrive at the island and pick him inside, directly to my bed. Strip his clothes and clean him properly to take all the dirty of that man in his body.

Your all mine and mine alone. I can't do anything on you, just to protect you.

' I think I'm getting crazy about you every minute after I saw you running away from me . But still I wanted you to think the things I offered. I don't want to force you in this early maybe I need to show you first the half of me to get your heart.' I said to myself.