Chapter 25: Ominous

Jungkook's POV

Our lips pressed into a soft passionate kiss full of ardent love. Jimin's hands moved from my cheeks to my neck, wrapping his arms around me. My hands are securely placed on his nape and waist, pulling him closer to my body till there's no space separating us.

I tilted my head and deepened our kiss, mouthing on his plump bottom lip. A faint small moan escaped his sinful lips as I mildly bit his lower lip, licking and sucking it afterward. I wanted more, I kept wanting for more.

I felt as if I was in heaven. I have longed to taste his soft kissable pillowy lips, and now that I have, I might as well consider myself addicted to it, to him. The kiss felt marvelous.

Jimin kissed back with as much fervor as I do. I could feel his intense desire, the burning hunger; his want and need.

His hand then slowly moved to my head. Running his hand through my hair and clamping on it every time I suck on his lips.

"Jungkook~" He panted once our lips parted to take in air as we seemed to forget that we needed to breathe. Our hot breaths lingered between our lips as our foreheads rested on each other.

I need more. . .

Without letting him collect himself, I pulled him into another deep kiss, hearing him moan once more. I bit down on his lower lip as I gave him kitten licks, asking for entrance. Jimin's fingers on my hair clenched as he opened his mouth a little, allowing me to explore the cavern of his mouth.

"Mhm~" Jimin moaned a little louder this time.

Allowing me to dominate him completely as he didn't try to fight. Following submissively as I bring him with me down to hell. Our bodies were pressed heatedly together against the edge of the bed. Just like this, I could feel his warmth and the loud thumping of his heart in his chest. He was getting hotter and hotter as his breath started getting heavier.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, noticing Jimin's closed ones and the dark sky outside, the sun no longer in view. My room is now dimly lit by the remaining light from the sky. I closed my eyes and savored the shared love between us when I felt a sharp pain in my lower waist where my birthmark is located. My eyes flew open and I felt them change into gold.

Without alarming the boy in between my arms, I kissed him one last time before parting slowly and hiding my face in his shoulder as I hugged him tightly.

"Jungkook." He whispered to my ear. Up to now, I could still feel and hear the loud pounding of his heart, beating at the same speed as mine. I love this boy so much that it's killing me.

The pain in my lower waist faded, but then my canines started growing. I didn't dare raise my head. Right now, what's in front of Jimin, what's holding him, is not Jungkook but the monster that he'll soon hate and loathe. The monster that could take him now and bathe in his blood.

"I love you Jungkook~" My angel spoke lovingly, shifting his arm to my back. "Thank you for coming into my life. I'm grateful for bumping into you twice. Thank you for becoming part of us, Jungkookie~ You don't know how much you make me happy just by existing and entering my life. You're enough to keep me going." He said that made my heart skip a beat.

How could you love me so deeply? Of all the normal people in this world, you chose one that can't even be considered human. I wish I could know the reason why you were given to someone like me. I wish I could treasure you and give you eternity, but I just can't, I can't drag you in my dark hell-like bloody world.

I took a deep breath, inhaling his calming familiar coffee scent. As the pain in my lower waist dissipated, I was able to retract my sharp canines and my gold irises returned to my dark black ones.