ღDrama And I..DON'T Mix..(Rant...?)ღ

*Facetables*

ಥ_ಥ Vhy?

*Facekeyboards*

ಥ_ಥ Vhy must you do zis to meh?

*Facebrick*

ಥ_ಥ VHHHYYYYYYY~!?

*Deep sigh*

Drama.

Zat word alone is enough to make me vant to bitch slap someone across ze face...vith a brick.

When your friends talks ON AND ON AND ON about drama....

SOMEONE HIT ME VITH A BRICK~!

I love my friends, honestly I do. But...plz...if you know me well enough you know zat I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FRAG ABOUT YOUR DRAMA PROBLEMS.

Unless someone is being a bitch to you for no reason. If THAT'S the problem, then I get PISSEDDD~

But plz...keep your stupid as frag drama AWAY from me.

That is the #1 way to lose me as a friend.

Telling me about stuupiiddd drama that is happening for NO reason.

I'm sorry, but no. If you come complaining to me about some stupid drama/problem...Ima shove your ass out the door. Sorry, but not sorry.

For example, my friend (who shall not be named) is having a problem with drama.

So....she befriended this 7th grader about...3 months ago. 1 month ago they started getting into fights over, yes you guessed it, USELESS DRAMA. EVERY DAY she comes to ME complaining about her, and how her new friend is treating her like shit.

At first all I wanted to do was bitch slap her "friend" in the face..cause ya know...she's my best friend.

But then she started complaining EVERY DAY about a new problem ._.

She keeps saying she's going to stop being her friend because she's tired of being treated like shit by her 7th grader "friend"

*Long sigh*

My friend, if you want to dump her annoying ass THEN DO IT ALREADY!

She's my BEST friend, and I love her...BUT I CAN'T HANDLE THIS STUPID DRAMA SHIT EVERY DAY.

And she wonders why I always try to sit by Justin....*Facepalms*

And then there's the bus...*Angry Hannah Sounds*

So my bus driver has a daughter that rides the bus, and she's in...2nd grade I think, I don't really know.

Anywho...today when this one girl, who normally doesn't talk to anyone, tries to sit next to her, she SHOVES her out of the seat and says "Stupid, you can't sit here!"

*More angry Hannah sounds*

Why are little kids these days assholes? I mean seriously..she's a glitch!

So I glare at the girl and mutter "That was rude." Apparently she heard me because she turns to me and says "Shut up ugly." Well I'll be damned....

*Shakes head*

She thinks that just because her mom is the bus driver she can do whateverrr she wants.

Yeah well..I got news for you child: YOU CAN'T!

Then there was this one kid....*Even more angry Hannah sounds*

I was walking to my bus today, wearing my headphones.

And you should know that: Music On. World Off. 030

This one kid was walking behind me, and he decided to poke me. I just ignore him and listen to my Skrillex.

SKRILLEX IS LOVE!

SKRILLEX IS LIFE!

He decides to tap me, but harder this time. But I ignore him...again.

He then literally punches me in the shoulder, but I STILL ignore him....even if I was getting pissed.

He then takes my chromebook bag, which holds my precious chromebook, and literally throws it over my shoulder.

0_____________________________________0

It falls to the ground, and I turn around, slap him and yell, in Swedish:

"Låt mig fan ensam du dum skit!"

Confused?

I said: "Leave me the fuck alone you stupid shit!"

>:3 I am sooo thankful no one except me knows how to speak proper Swedish...XDDDDD

**On A Different Note*

I am so excited for Friday!

I finally get to go to Six Flags, and for the first time ever in my life too.

:DDDDDDDD

~Till all are one:

Someone asked me today what my mating call would be if I could have one.

*Sexy Walrus noises*

NOTICE ME SENPAI~!

~Hannah~