*Angry Walrus Sounds*

*Currently angrily drinking soda while petting my cat*

Ya know what?

Fuck real life people.

Just...frag 'em -_-

As most of you know..I'm not exactly...social when it comes to flesh and skin people.

Although..when it comes to people on say..Wattpad, I'm social as hell ^3^

But IRL...that's a whole different story.

Okay...so as Justin-Senpai took me home from school today I get a text from my mom saying she finally bought the pool we've planning on getting.

At first I was like "Hell yeah! We finally got a pool!"

But oh Primus did my mind change.

So, as I play around in the pool my brother decides we should play some pool games.

I was fine with this, because hell...I really needed to be more social with them...so I agreed.

~Fast Forward 10 Minutes~

I decided to take a break so I could ya know..swim on my own.

Apparently that pissed my brother off, and he gets mad.

And he says "Ya know what? Maybe you should have stayed in your room, it's better when you're not around to ruin the fun."

....

*ANGRY AS FUCK WALRUS SOUNDS*

EXCUSE ME YOU LITTLE GLITCH?

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!

Me, pissed beyond belief gets out the pool and says "Well ya know what? Fuck you too! I'm going to go talk to people who AREN'T fucking asshole!" And with that I go back inside..which leads me to where I am now.

Sitting on my bed, angrily drinking Diet Mountain Dew while petting Fluffy-Senpai.

*Points at media if it shows*

Like it says...

Some people are okay (Le peeps who are on Wattpad :D)

Others are assholes that I want to fucking poison *Glares at certain people*

But maybe he's right in a way.

I honestly don't belong with other people...

BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ME.

*Sigh*

I'm just going to stick to talking to people on here...I'll leave the talking to real people to other people .-.

*Hugs Wattpad* At least you ain't an asshole..most of the time 030

~Le Hannah Who Is Tired Of Trying To Be Social With Assholes~