The Allyway

TW: HOMOPHOBIA AND VIOLENCE

"I won't tell you where he is. I won't let you hurt him." Steve said. His voice was stone cold and his face showed no emotion. His eye was swollen and his lip was bleeding, the fresh blood occasionally dripping down his white shirt.

"Look Stevie," Jason sneered, stalking slowly towards him, "I don't want to hurt you, you seem like a decent guy. But Eddie killed Chrissy, and I have to make him pay."

Steve stepped towards the other and whispered menacingly, "Eddie didn't do shit. I'm telling you nothing."

Jason raised his voice now. "Just tell me where that faggot Munson is!" He shoved Steve.

This was the final straw for Steve. He tackled Jason to the ground and began punching him over and over. Jason tried to escape his grip and throw a punch himself, but Steve was fuelled with rage and that anger caused him to be immensely strong. Every time Jason tried to move, Steve's nails dug deeper into his skin making him scream with pain.

Jason was now too exhausted to move so Steve finally got off him. He began to walk away and Jason choked out. "I'll find him. I'll find your faggot boyfriend Harrington. And then I'll kill him right in front of you."

Steve slowly turned around. "Like fuck you will." He then spat into Jason's face and gave him a final kick to the abdomen. He then walked off.

"I'm back with the pizza Eddie." Steve called as he opened the door to Eddies trailer. His face was slightly less swollen but bruises were forming all around his face and he could feel blood still dripping down his lip and arms.

"Awesome, now let's- oh my god what happened to you?!" Eddie ran to him in a panic, checking his bruises and cuts. He was murmuring 'holy shit' on repeat.

"It was just Jason...he said some..stuff and I lost my cool. Trust me, he's gonna look worse than I do right now." Steve said, now looking Eddie in the eyes.

"You heroic piece of shit." Eddie laughed, hugging Steve. "Come on let's eat and watch moviessss." He continued grabbing Steve by the wrist and dragging him onto the couch.

Steve looked at his boyfriends beautiful face and he tucked a stray hair behind his ear. Eddie then leaned in and kissed him. It was a soft, gentle kiss but was still filled with so much passion.

"I love you." Steve said after the kiss.
"I love you too." Eddie replied, smiling.

His smile then turned into a sly smirk. Oh god what was he gonna do.
"Screw the movie, let's make out" Eddie said, slowly running his hand up Steve's shirt.

"Fine by me." Steve managed to choke out on his flustered state.

There lips collided once more and gradually lead into an...interesting evening.