A Cruel Twist Of Fate

"Steve? Steve wake up!" Eddie sobbed, cradling Steve in his arms. Idiot. Idiot! IDIOT.

Eddie was hungry, hungry for blood, Steve let him feed from him, it'll be fine he said, he lost his humanity, he couldn't control it, he killed Steve.

There were two options, let him die, or...turn him. Eddie bit into his own arm, drawing blood he then pulled a Vampire diaries and fed it to Steve.

Two hours had past and Steve finally awoke. Eddie watched from the sidelines. Steve moved around slowly, looking around with confusion on his face. He winced and felt his mouth. His eyes widened in fear. He had fangs. No..no no no..

"Eddie!" Steve cried out in fear. Eddie ran to him, scooping him up in his arms. Steve looked at him fear and tears brimming his eyes, "what did you do to me?" He choked.

Eddie gasped, took a breath and began explaining. "Steve I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..but I couldn't see you die. I couldn't. You should never have let me feed from you. I couldn't watch you die I'm sorry. Steve I love you, I love you so much. I couldn't.."

Steve pushed him away and stood up. He had so many conflicting emotions. Love, hate, fear, happiness, thankfulness...bloodlust. "Eddie..I kind of hate you right now, but I'm also happy you brought me back to life...I love you..but I..I don't even know anymore.
I'm so hungry." He murmured.

"I'm sorry Steve, really I am. I can help you, with all of this. But first you have to feed. You've just come back from dead, you're gonna be hungry."

"Ok..thank you. I just, don't want to eat a..human, you know?"

"You don't have to.." Eddie and Steve looked at each other. Eddies eyes were reassuring, something Steve needed desperately in that moment.

He pounced on Eddie and sunk his teeth into his neck. Eddie fell against the wall and sunk to the ground, holding Steve's head and closing his eyes. It was painful..but it also felt, good?
Steve moaned as eddies blood slowly ran down his throat. It sent shivers up Eddies spine. His hands tangled in Steve's hair. Steve pulled away from Eddies neck, his bloodlust gone.

"I love you, Eds. I do. We'll be together forever right?" Steve whispered still straddling Eddie looking in his eyes.

"I love you too Stevie, I'll help you. We'll be together for eternity." Eddie replied.

Eddie leaned forwards and kissed Steve passionately.

Together.

Forever.

Yall I didn't actually know how to write this, it's 2 in the morning don't judge the poor writing skills and plot holes I have.