The Kas Theory 2

It has been five weeks since Eddie and Steve last meet up. Usually they would meet every other day but Vecna was starting to get suspicious about Eddies patterned absences so they decided to only meet when necessary. The last time they met in person was roughly 6 days ago. Concerning the nature of their relationship, Eddie has been able to hug, hold hands and kiss Steve on the cheek. He's also almost been able to kiss Steve on the lips, which is a significant improvement if you ask me.

Earlier that morning, Steve woke up to a text from Eddie reading 'tonight 8pm sharp. see you soon sweetheart.' And now Steve was on his way to meet Kas...no I mean Eddie..no I mean his boyfriend. Yeah, Steve's boyfriend.

Steve arrived a few minutes early which gave him time to look over the lake and watch the sunset as he always did when he came to meet Eddie. He took a deep breath but suddenly turned around as he heard a branch snap in the distance. The sun had now vanished behind the skyline, leaving only the light of the moon and stars. Steve slowly stood up and walked towards the woods (where the noise was coming from). He rounded the corner behind the tree when he was tackled to the ground by a shadowy figure. He knew who it was immediately and laughed.

"Good evening to you too, darling." Steve flirted, throwing a signature Harrington wink his way.

Eddie was sat, straddling Steve and looking into his stormy blue-grey eyes. They remained still for a few moments before Eddie leaped up and pulled Steve up with him.

"Come on," he began, "Let's go sit down."

There was a clear blush covering both their faces as the made their way back towards the lake to sit down. They sat side by side, hands tangled together and Eddies head resting on Steve's shoulder.

"I killed Vecna." Eddie said out of the blue.
Steve immediately snapped his head towards the other.
"What?!" Steve practically screamed.

"At least I think he's dead.." Eddie continued, "he looked pretty dead when I stabbed him."

Steve just stared at him, pure admiration in his eyes. He just sort of wished he was there to help end 001s life.

"I love you." Steve blurted out suddenly. His face went red as he realised what he said. "I mean.."

"I love you too." Eddie interrupted. And for the first time since he turned into a vampire, Eddie slowly leaned in towards Steve and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. Steve kissed back and the kiss was suddenly filled with passion and desperation. They had both been waiting for this for so long.

Eddie was the first one to pull away, his eyes glowing red.

"Finally." They both said in unison.

Honestly I had no idea how to continue this but here you go lmao