~Incorrect Quotes 3~

Mike: Why are girls so difficult all the time?!

Steve, Eddie, Will: *laughs in gay*

Robin: *cries in gay* I know right.

———————————————————————

Steve giving Max a driving test: ok so you're driving and you see Will and Mike in the middle of the road. What do you hit.

Max: Mike obviously, no one likes him. Will is a precious Angel who deserves the world.

Eddie from the back seat: Agreed, I've only met Will once and I already like him more than Mike.

Steve: THE BREAKS GUYS. YOU HIT. THE BREAKS.

———————————————————————

Mike: so basically me and Will made this pact that we'd never join another D&D campaign but I haven't seen him for ages so I'm sure he wouldn't mind me being in Hellfire.

Eddie: I'm sorry..YOU WHAT. APOLOGISE TO THAT SWEET LITTLE VOODOO CHILD RIGHT NOW.

Mike: you haven't even met hi-

Eddie: STEVES SHOWN ME PICTURES

———————————————————————

Steve: you look like you've just been dragged through a hedge backwards no one's gonna look at your yearbook photo and go "oh that's that d&d player."

Eddie: i may not go down in this schools history but I will not hesitate to go down on your sister.

Steve: ..I don't have a sister.

Eddie: oh yeah sorry, that insult was meant for Mike.

———————————————————————

Eddie: I hate you less than most people.

Steve: I mean it's not an I love you but I'll take it.

———————————————————————

Eddie *right up to Steve's face: don't ya big boy?

Steve: *internally* am I attracted to this?

Robin: welcome back to another episode of Edward 'if I moved any closer we'd be kissing' Munson.

———————————————————————

Steve at Eddies funeral: you can't be gay if the man you love is dead.

Robin: ...dude..

———————————————————————

Nancy: you know, when I first met you, you were all like 'my father will hear about this' and now you're all like 'not in my household mister!'

Steve: what?! No I'm not.

Eddie: that's hot.

Steve: you're right Nancy, I am like that.

———————————————————————

Eddie: Mike Wheeler is a punk ass bitch. He ain't shit. His hair? WACK. His clothes? WACK. His entire personality? WACK. That dude on the other hand. *points to Wills friend he made in California.* FRESH AS FUCK. Come one Will, dump Mike and let me teach you about how to have good taste in men.

Will: dude, you couldn't pick up a guy if you tried.

Eddie: EXFUCKINGCUSE YOU. I happen to have the hottest boyfriend in Hawkins.

Will: and that would be?

Steve: sorry I'm late darling *kisses Eddie on the cheek*

Will: point proven now help me get a boyfriend.