I Like YOU, Stupid.

"I can't wait for this party guys, it's gonna be so cool!" Robin said, basically jumping up and down next to Steve and Eddie.

The party was at Nancy and Mikes house. They were going to play games like D&D etc and honestly, Steve was terrified. What secrets would he have to reveal?

"Yeah, yeah, calm your tits Robin." Eddie playfully nudged her.

They reached the house and were greeted by everyone who was already there. Mike, Will, Nancy, Dustin, Lucas and Max.

"You're a bit late guys, we've been waiting for you for half an hour." Nancy said, trying to sound annoyed.

The trio apologised quickly and went to sit down.

"Alright let's get into our first game of the evening. Truth or dare."

Shit. Steve thought. Anything but that. Steve had always hated playing truth or dare. Every time he tried to pull out of the game, Robin and Nancy wouldn't let him. He'd always have to make something up to get out of it.

About 16 rounds have gone and no one had asked Steve a truth. The only dare he got was to jump on a balloon which was fine.

"Steve, truth or dare?" Robin asked, a sly smirk on her face.

"...truth" Steve chose, gulping. Robins smile got wider. Steve was afraid. Very afraid.

"Who do you have a crush on?"

Shit. He quickly glanced over at Eddie. Did Robin know? He thought he hid it pretty well. How did she..."

"Hellooooo?" Robin clapped in front of his face.

"Dare." Steve said.

"Ok..I dare you to......tell us who your crush is."
Robin and the others laughed, not knowing the emotional distress this was causing Steve.

Steve stayed silent. Everyone kept nagging him, voices moving over each other. Soon, the loud volume became fuzzy and quieter. All Steve could here was his own breath and heart beat. That was until Eddie leaned towards him and said "come on man, you can tell us."

This caused Steve to bolt up and say "I need some air." He quickly ran out the door into the rain.

Everyone looked at each other, confused.
"I'll go check if he's ok." Robin said.
But as soon as she said that, Eddie bolted out of the door after him.

"Oi Steve, wait up!" Eddie said, hair already soaked in the rain.
Steve ignored him and kept walking towards the woods.
Eddie grabbed his arm.

"Dude it was just a question, no need to run out on us like that." Eddie spoke, quite loudly. It was hard to hear over the rain.

"You don't get it!" Steve snapped back. This caused Eddie to step back with a confused look on his face.
"I like you, stupid! It's always been you! You and your stupid face making me like stupid men. And you're clearly not gay so just a forget about this whole stupid thing and-"

Eddie walked towards him and slammed his lips on Steve's. Rain slipped down both their faces as Steve began to kiss back.
Both boys felt like they were in heaven. Eddie wrapped his hands in Steve's hair and Steve rested his arms around his shoulders.

Maybe truth or dare wasn't so bad after all.