Chapter 4

This one's for all my dearest readers who stood by me and encouraged me. Thank you for being my backbone against every hater.

I love you all ❤️

Enjoy 😉

PRAKRUTHI

Oh God she's so short!!!  said the women in green saree

While the lady in red and yellow said They look like Tom and Jerry together Hahahaha

I mean how could Sharadha mayi (aunty) even agree for this proposal... said the one in white and pink

Too many tongues spoke up too many things

I heard she wasn't the bride for Kedar...the elder one was the bride but she refused.

Who knows what's the truth. Crores of money they have but they didn't print a wedding invitation card.

Yea yea that Kedar is so conscious of his image. He didn't want press or media to know anything. But good in a way...see now no one knows that the bride was exchanged. And anyways I heard the girl had many issues from Kedar.

Oh My God? Why so? Kedar is such a rich and handsome boy..

Who knows...he was born and brought up in Hollywood na...who knows what and all habits he has...maybe the girl got to know something bad...

Ohhh I heard he had some girlfriend too..

Ohhh no noooo that was the younger one and you know what I heard the younger one was also supposedly to be married to the girl Kedar married.

Oh my God??? Like the elder one married younger one's to be wife? Chiii that is so shameful.

I know right. I mean how will they all stay in the same house

They don't have to...I heard elder one stays in Bangalore and younger one will go back to California

Ohhhh and what about Sharadha Mayi?

She stays with the Nayaks na... they bought a bungalow next to Nayaks house. But I heard Sharadha Mayi has her breakfast, lunch and dinner with Gauri Mayi and her daughter in law's...I heard she loves them both like their own.

Huhhh...one is a nutcase...other is oversmart. Huhhh...she will know now that she also has a daughter in law... she will also know. These Nayaks try to show themselves like one big happy family. We all know nowadays it's impossible. Just watch how everything will break down. Remember how they were before...it's all drama I'm telling you.

I silently continued standing next to Kedar for the photograph when the photographer struggled to match our heights and finally brought a plastic stool and I was made to stand on it to match Kedar's height but while even on a plastic stool I didn't reach his height I heard the same bunch of women laugh out loud. Kedar stood there emotionless like he didn't care a bit but I was conscious.

All my life I was mad fun of my height. I thought as I grow up it would be fine but it didn't. I thought atleast after I become successful in life and marry the man of my choice things would get better.

Who knew I would end up marrying Mr. Mount Everest instead!

How lucky he is...Every girl in this hall is drooling over him except I...his wife is intimidated and worried about our future. Just for a photograph I'm struggling so much how will I manage living with him.