Chapter 33

Dearest Readers,

No I haven't changed my schedule. I still won't update on Sundays!!! But this is because I couldn't update yesterday as my parents are travelling on their holiday trip, so had to help them in packing and then had to drop them to airport and if you know Bangalore traffic (😒🙄🫡) then you know how much planning is needed to avoid traffic. (Ofcourse thanks to our early morning travels n my husband's plan to take the village route we made it on time.
Phewwww for once we escaped the traffic. I feel proud 🤭...

Anyways...I knew where I left you hanging and my phone hasn't stopped ringing since the cliffhanger.

So....

This is your compensatory update. Enjooooy 😉

PRAKRUTHI

My hands automatically reached his bearded cheeks as I tilted his head slightly in an angle to relish those pairs of rough thick lips that had been the cause for my impatience since I felt them the first time.

I looked at his face which was rather expressionless even when I had finally kissed him.

The first time!!! Last time was just brushing of lips!!!

I thought he would enjoy the kiss but to my ultimate surprise he stood there without even uttering a word.

Well how can he Pakku? When his lips are inside your mouth you dumbhead!!!

Ohhh!!! Right!!! But then atleast the Tatya Vichu who teased me on and off about the kiss could have atleast smiled through the sudden kiss in Wattpad novels but this one is indeed a ravenbird for a reason.

I slowly let go off his lips halfheartedly to look at his face which was still void of any expression. Damn it!!! I was expecting him to lift me up and respond back to my kiss like they do in Bollywood movies. I mean the heroine initiating a kiss is a big deal dude!!!

Remember when Geet kissed Aditya in 'Jab we Met' they had a happy beginning...but this one is still an evil doll. What can I expect from a Tatya Vichu after all? Huhh!!! Be glad he didn't suck onto your blood!!!

I looked at him and slowly bit my lip whispering 'Ummm I...I am sorry Kedar...I misunderstood you!!!' I finally confessed still holding his face in both my palms...well... atleast tried to!!!

This man is a giant!!! No...A beast!!!

He slowly removed my hands off his face and said
'Ohhh!!! So you thought you could first slap me? And then kiss me?... without my consent?' and I was shocked.

'Ked... Kedar...No...you were angry and I didn't know how to-'

'So you kissed me??? To shut me up??? And that's valid??? Because I'm a man I will like it??? Correct??? Because I'm a man you...kissing me becomes cool and if I did the same then it would question my integrity...be the reason for what a chauvanist I am and you can just kiss me??? Just because I'm of a different gender you slapping me or kissing me without my consent doesn't become cool Prakruthi!!! Just because you are a woman you cannot do this to me!!!' he shouted and that's when I was shocked.

Although he was right. I felt guilty for behaving so immature.

'I....I didn't mean to...I....I am sorry!!!' I whispered putting my head down when he climbed two steps of the staircase and stood infront of me and said

'I won't say I didn't like the kiss Prakruthi. I have always dreamt of doing this since that kiss we shared with each other back in my office. I relished it when you weren't even ready to acknowledge it as a kiss.