Author's Note - #Pradar Imagines - Welcomed

Dearest Readers,

Firstly thank you so much for your pouring love on Nayak Brothers every single time. This is one of my most successful series.

The kind of love and support I see that Kedar and Prakruthi's book is getting makes my heart swell. Thank you for loving them so much.

I was initially skeptical when I started this book because it had a mixed response. I even got comments like 'All Nayak Brother books have the same storyline' but I didn't agree upon it as according to me the stories are inter-related. Characters are similar because they are siblings however storylines and character plots are different.

However the love and support this book is receiving is unimaginable. Everyday I get pings, messages, posts been tagged onto, suggestions for songs to be used in media's chapters and now a couple of my readers have been suggesting me plot-imagines.

Initially I was skeptical about it but now when I see it's all your love for #Pradar I have decided to welcome it with open arms.

Thank you for accepting #Pradar ❤️

So I thought why not give it a shot of asking my readers for their imagines on Prakruthi and Kedar.

You know that Tatya Vichu and his Esposa have kissed ..no no... *brushed their lips accidentally* ...Phewwww!!!

And now they will be going to Mangalore for Pattu's baby shower which means there's a family reunion.

And this means there's going to be 'pull n push' chemistry igniting in there between these two...

So next two chapters would be filled with fun moments between these two and that means if you have imagined which suits my storyline I can include them.

I can't promise that I'll include all of it but the ones which I think are the best and the ones that suits the plot line will be included.

So...send over your plots if any and I'll include them in next two chapters.

So go on ...

Send over your imagines in the comments section of this chapter if any and I'll include them in the next two chapters if they are as per the future storyline.

Till then...

Keep reading Keep supporting ❤️

More twists n turns coming your way ❤️

Love Love ❤️
Yours_Nidhi ❤️