Chapter 10

PRAKRUTHI

At times I feel he has issues. I don't understand his mood swings. It's much more complex than mine during my menses. Last night I had a matured conversation with this man, I even cooked for him and we kind of had a good time but this morning we are back to square one.

Like Wooow! The reason I call him Tatya Vichu is because he does behave like one. Possessed!!!

He simply went for a jogging without even informing me. I would have joined him too but no Mr Kedar Nayak and his arrogance. Ughhh!!! And just when I thought we could discuss this over breakfast he quietly left the house without even having breakfast. Ass!!! He should be lucky to have a wife like me who can cook so well. Nevermind.

The entire day passed and he didn't call me once, so I decided to go out to the nearby market and purchased some fresh vegetables. I wanted to cook something interesting today.

On the way back home my phone rang and I noticed it was Avanthi. I didn't want to talk to her. But for how long can I avoid her. She is my sister after all. I walked into the nearby Greenwood Park and took a seat there and picked her call.

'Pakku!!! Ahhhh finally thank god you picked my call.' she sounded desperate

'Why did you call Avanthi?'

'I can't even call you now is it Pakku? No just tell me why are you so pissed with me. I never asked you to marry Kedar. It was your decision. I just decided to back off and I have my own reasons for doing it.' she said and I rolled my eyes.

'What reasons? Exactly what reasons Avanthi? Kedar is a good man...just because someone speaks less you can't claim someone to be boring. He's a good man Ava...you just didn't understand him' I said softly. I knew I couldn't fight my sister. Not marrying him was her choice and marrying him was mine. I can't behave like an immature kid for this reason alone.

'I cant tell you now Pakku. But please understand if I had married him...things would have been an unmanageable mess...huhhh....it's still messy but I couldn't get it even more messier...' she sounded low. I know Avanthi...this is not her usual self.

'What is the matter Ava? You know you can trust me right?' I said trying to desperately console her.

'I know I can and that's why I have decided to go to Sydney!!!' she says leaving me speechless.

'Whatttt? But why??? I mean...what about dad? Wait ...you... how are you-'

'I have decided to take up the Sydney based project my company wants me to work upon and I have said them a yes! I will be leaving the day after tomorrow' she broke another bomb.

'You joking right? Visa and work perm-' I was confused

'Everything was all ready! Only my yes was pending which I have finally decided to take up Pakku! I am going to Sydney' she sounded determined

'Avanthi!!!! You can't be serious. Dad...did you tell dad??? I mean you know-'

'I will send him money every month for his expens-'

'Its not about money Avanthi! Dad is already upset with you...he is not talking to you...if you leave it will create a bigger rift between you both. You must try to resolve things between you both!' I argued but she was adamant

'I am sorry Pakku! But if I stay here I don't think dad can ever face anyone!!!'

'Ava please...stop thinking about the world. And why are you forgetting even Neil denied to marry me. He isn't running away. He is facing it all. You can't leave Avanthi!!!' I tried to explain