Chapter 36

PRAKRUTHI

His eyes were ready to be served on my dinner plates. I didn't know what to do. But before I could react further he simply turned around and walked towards the buffet garden without even turning around.

'This is impossible!!!' I heard a voice from behind

'Exactly I mean...either he is blind or he was adopted!!! Because a real Nayak can never turn away from being turned on and that backless blouse could turn me on!!! And I'm pregnant plus I'm a woman!!!' said another voice and I turned around to see Mukta Vanni and Pattu shocked seeing Kedar walking away.

I walked towards them.

'Are you guys ok?' I asked and Mukta Vanni replied

'Is there something terrible that happened between you both? Because if he has feelings for you and he simply walked away then I think there is something wrong with him... Maybe a Chetkin (witch)...or maybe black magic...

You know my Baba(dad) used to-' and before she could complete that statement Pattu jumped in saying

'Shizuka Vanni please yaar!!! Your Baba and his haunted stories dont make sense but don't you think something is wrong here ..I mean he says he feels for her but he stays away from her. I mean Pakku you said he didn't even respond to your kiss correct?' Pattu asked and I swallowed hard and nodded.

'Is something wrong with him? Maybe...hmmmm hor... hormonal issues? Work pressure...I mean remember Vanni Sanskriti said he wasn't even looking at any other woman in the pub and even today those girls are all over him but neither is he interested in them nor her...you think there is some problem?' Pattu asked Vanni and Vanni cleared her throat saying

'Ahnmmm I make Ayurvedic medicines but I don't know anything about 'that' thing!!!' Vanni said walking away while I held Vanni's hand and asked

'What are you both pointing towards???' I asked narrowing my eyebrows and Pattu cleared her throat and said

'Ahnmmm Pakku...did you guys I mean 'never' do it?' she asked and I was confused

'Never do what?' I asked

'Ummmm you know...coochie poochie poo?' and I raised an eyebrow asking 'Whatttt?'

'Ughhhh!!! Didn't you guys ever get involved? Like...not sex...but atleast some foreplay... some kissing... some attraction... any awkward moment..???' Vanni asked and I pouted saying

'Not really!!! Once we brushed our lips...once I kissed him...he only carried me placed me on cupboards, racks, tables and stands.... that's it!!!' I said and Vanni looked at Pattu. I noticed both looked worried.

'Ummm Pakku...you think that maybe it could be something like a performance pressure or maybe Kedar is shy to you know make a move on you? I mean... maybe that's why he doesn't want to you know get along with you?' she said and I began thinking.

They are right. What if Kedar has some issues.

'I think you must talk to Kedar!!!' Vanni said while I jumped saying

'No ways Vanni. That evil doll behaves like I'm a rotten tomato and runs away from me. You think he'll answer me truthfully? And to add on that idiot would eat me raw if I try to talk to him!!!"

To which Pattu leaned on Vanni's shoulder saying 'That is the issue na...Anna isn't eating you r-'

'Patttttuuuu!!! Language!!!' Vanni said and Pattu kept hands on her stomach pretending to close her child's ears!!!

'Ohhh wait a minute...I think you must try to seduce him tonight!!!' Pattu said while I and Vanni both were shocked.