Chapter 8

KEDAR

'Hannerd savira!!! Ashte!!! Artha ayta!!! (Twelve Thousand!!! That's it!!!Did you get it)

'That is too less Kanamma (dear)' that man replied. And she kept hands on her waist and scowled at him pouting her full lips scaring him with her big button like eyes.

Cute!

Wait!!! That ain't cute!!! That's scary!!! I mean the way she's looking at him I could clearly say she's definitely imagining some dumb bollywood movie scene fighting him and making a batter out of him. Damn she's scary!!!

Although I didn't understand what she said but I could clearly understand that she was arguing with him for the rent because that's exactly what she did for the last two hours. She convinced the old man to reduce the advance amount from one lakh Rupees to seventy five thousand. Like she actually argued for saving some three hundred odd dollars.

Damn she clingy!!!

'Aytamma!!! (Ok dear) I agree to it! Twelve thousand it is!!!' he said folding his hands while this 5ft time bomb was happily giggling saying

'Uncle don't worry you won't regret giving me a discount. I'm an excellent cook! I will make delicious food for you. Cooking is my hobby!!!' she said proudly and the man smiled while I rolled my eyes.

The old man came in front of me and shook my hand and I nodded.

'Take left from the 7th cross Soham!!! And then take the....wait I'm confused ' I was again looking at the map when she grabbed my phone saying

'You are so dumb!!!' and I raised an eyebrow but she quickly started instructing my assistant Soham who was struggling to reach the street where my great wife has decided to rent a house.

'Areyyyyy Soham Anna (brother) tell me did you take a left...there right there you will see a person selling you panipuri...correct....now take the next right....you must find a black cow sitting there!!!'

Cow???

'Miss Kamath! The cow can walk somewhere else too!!!'I said and she looked at me saying

'No Kedar! You don't know anything. That cow sits there all the time and does moo moo!!!' she comically said it and I didn't know what to say. How can she be such an animated personality. At times I wonder if she's even real. I was supposed to marry Avanthi who was fun too but much matured than this.....girl!

She's....totally crazy!!!

'Areyyyyy Soham Anna...if you don't find the cow wait there...you will listen it saying moooooo'

'Miss Kamath!!!' I was annoyed and she looked at me asking

'Whatttt?'

'Can my assistant have any other landmark please! I mean something which doesn't move or moos please!!!' and she pouted again and then said

'Soham Anna there is also one old uncle sitting at the Greenwood Park front gate. You can also-'

'Miss Kamath!!! The old uncle would also go home! I said nonliving thing!!!' I practically was grinding my teeth to which she narrowed her eyebrows saying

'Uncle may go home but Greenwood Park and it's front gate remains right there Mister Genius Electricity Pole Nayak!!!' and I mentally face palmed.

'At times locks his braincels in his pricey cupboards and then calls my brain pea sized!!! Dumb head!!!' saying she smirked muttering under breath while I looked elsewhere.

In no time Soham arrived walking till the gate while I asked him why he came walking and where is the car and he replied

'Sir! If the driver would try to bring in the car to the cross road, there would be a traffic jam so I came here!!!' saying he looked around the society where my dearest wife chose to shift us.