Chapter 27

KEDAR

I carried her in my arms and walked towards the bed in my cabin. I heard the door shutting close and I knew Venky and Lakshmi must have left. Her face was still digging the crook of my neck giving me a weird tingling sensation. It's not like I'm a teenager but her proximity always makes me feel different.

Differently good.

I slowly placed her on the bed but she seemed very adamant to not let go of my embrace and honestly I'm not complaining. I smiled and sat on the bed still hugging her silently.

After a couple of minutes I softly caressed her silky hair and whispered in her ears..
'Prakruthi...It's ok!!! Now no one will bully you...ok?' I asked and when she still didn't reply I asked

'You ok Mi Esposa?' I caressed her head while she quickly got her red teary plumpy face off my neck and spoke at once...

'I am thankful for what you did today but why should I expose hann? I won't!!!'

'Whatttt???'

'Yes!!! And just because you are my husband don't think you can take advantage of my innocence ok???' she said and although I was shocked I couldn't stop laughing at the words she used to address herself

'Innocent and you??? And I'll take your what??? Advantage??? Seriously?' I asked and she rubbed her tomato red nose and said

'Obviously!!! I mean you asked me to expose!!! Hawwww!!! I knew you are a Tatya Vichu but I didn't know you were a pervert Tatya Vichu!!!' she said moving slowly backwards while standing on her knees and I narrowed my eyebrows

In one go I grabbed onto her waist and pulled her into me. She shouted my name but in one go I stood up and threw her on my shoulders while she kept hitting her hands and legs...

'Kedar....ahhhh Kedar...leave me...I'll shout ok...'

'Go ahead Mrs Nayak!!! This is my floor and my cabin...even a mosquito doesn't enter here without my permission!!!' I yelled walking towards the cupboard in my cabin which held all my trophies that I won at various business awards, in one go I placed her next to those trophies on the cupboard and smirked.

'You stupid RavenBird Tatya Vichu Evil Doll Nayak!!! Put me down!!! Just because you are like a fucking mountain you can't throw people anywhere and everywhere...I'm not a bloody package that you place anywhere!! Put me down noooooow!!!' she screamed and I smirked saying

'Well then say your sorry!!!'

'Sorry??? Why should I say sorry...you should say sorry!!! Why should I expose infront of you!!!'

To which I rolled my eyes saying
'Estupido!!!'

'What who stupid??? You stupid!!! And I'll teach you...you stupid stupid-' but before she could say further she slipped off the smooth wooden surface only for me to hold her tightly but for me to loose balance and fall on the floor.

She fell upon me. Her bosom pressed against my chest and at the force where she fell upon me our noses touched.

Our noses touched and her fingers grasped the collar of my shirt in a tight grip however her hot breath fanned against my lips. Her twinkling pitch black eyes stared into my eyes continuously. Our breathing ragged as our noses still touched against each other. Slowly her grip on my shirt loosened and I could feel her warm hands brushing my beard. Her little fingers against my cheeks made me breath deeply.

We were breathing against each other's faces without breaking our eye contact. I gulped nervously noticing the way she kept looking into my eyes without even blinking and then...