Chapter 35

PRAKRUTHI

'Whatttt???' she asked as she raised an eyebrow

'I said HE WON'T!!! Is that clear?' I said raising both my eyebrows.

'Who is she Mr Nayak?' she asked trying look at Kedar and I narrowed my eyebrows.

'I am Mrs Nayak!!! Mrs Prakruthi Kedar Nayak...do you have a problem with that lady?' I asked and suddenly Kedar pulled me by my hand and looked at her saying

'We are extremely sorry Mrs Kumar. She's a little innocent!!!' he said and I pouted when she muttered

'Well she certainly doesn't look very!!!' and my ears were raised. I pushed Kedar's hand and looked at her and said

'I am certainly not!!!' and she narrowed her eyebrows and said

'Mr Nayak I think I'll go and talk to your mother. So do let me know if you are interes-'

'Ohhh helloooo...youuuu aunty!!! Listen!!! I told you na he won't do any modelling so stay away from him okay??? Now Shoooo!!!' saying I tapped my foot and she jumped saying

'Oh God Sharadha your daughter in law is crazy!!!'

'Crazy??? Yes I am... okay...wanna see how crazy I am?' I asked and before I knew I was been carried in bridal style by Kedar and suddenly I hear a couple of chuckles and silent smiles as he carried me like I weigh nothing upstairs to my room. I heard a couple of them ogle at us including that cheap aunty and then a couple of them giggled, some made faces and my cousins Pattu and Sanskriti were all heart eyes while Mukta Vanni winked at me. Sharadha aunty, Gauri Aunty were all smiles.

When everyone around us was happy he didn't have any expression on his face. How can he be so consistent at being a ravenbird?

Carrying me to my room he slowly placed me on the bed while I still didn't let go off my arms which were circled around his neck. He still didn't look at me.

'Wont even look at me?' I asked and he simply removed my arms off his neck and started walking towards the door and when I realised he was leaving I ran stood infront of him as my back plastered to the door which closed with a thud.

'You still won't forgive me?' I asked with a pout and he huffed saying

'I am not upset with you Prakruthi. Now can I go?' he asked trying to reach the knob but I moved left and his hand slightly brushed my bare waist as I was wearing a white and silver lehenga choli.

And both of us gasped. He moved his hand away such that he got electrocuted.

'Not until you look into my eyes and tell me how am I looking today?' saying I twirled in circles and my lehenga turned round and round.

'Prakruthi I don't have time for this. There are important guests downstairs and I need to meet Mrs Kumar..the way you behaved with her was Si-'

'Excuse me!!! You are NOT meeting that bi....bit annoying lady get it? She was trying to touch you unnecessarily. How cheap!!!' I said making a face and he rolled his eyes saying

'Prakruthi she is wayyyy elder than me!!!'

'So??? Doesn't mean she can make a pass on you!!! That aunty must really learn to stop eye fucking men!!! Especially married men!!!' I said folding my hands against my chest.

'She is mom's friend Prakruthi. I may not have known her well but mom knows her well!!! And above all why are you behaving like you care!!!' saying he started removing his tie which was kind of stuck.

I walked towards him and pulled his tie and dragged him towards the bed when he screamed...

'What the hell Prakruthi? You can't choke me for talking to a woman!!!'.