Chapter 51

Yepppp!!! Your author is on a spree today!!! 3rd update in last 12 hrs...I'm a pro 🤌 Phewwww!!!

Be ready for a solid roller coaster with this update. Big reveals and big confessions combined...

Fasten your seatbelts!!! Vroom Vroom!!!

😉Enjoy

Love Love ❤️
Srinidhi

PRAKRUTHI

'You....you really don't...you...you are kidding right? This is...this' I struggled to speak when he narrowed his eyebrows saying

'Firstly Mam ...I don't understand why are you here and I'm sorry I really don't remember you. Did you come to see someone else?' he said and I closed and opened my mouth a couple of times.

Then it striked me. He remembers himself.

'If this is a prank it is a pathetic one Tatya Vichu!!!' my voice boomed

'Shhhh Shhhh calm down lady. Jeez!!! And I was right...you are looking for some Tatya whatever...I'm not that person. I am Kedar Nayak.' and now my heart was beating loudly.

'And I am Mrs Kedar Nayak!!!' I said and he looked at me flabbergasted.

'What rubbish? I'm single. So stop claiming rubbish things ' he said and my heart was ready to explode.

'Ked...Kedar...we...we are married Kedar' saying I tried to touch him when he moved away slightly saying

'You seriously either are misunderstanding me to be someone else or now that you know I'm the business magnet Kedar Nayak...you are trying to take advantage of this situation. Look lady...I'm single and I'm certainly not interested in your explanations because I'm not married to you. And please leave...I had called doctor to send over my family here...And I don't know why-

'Kedar....why are you...stop it ok...I can't take it anymore...you said you loved me and this...this is nonsense...this happens only in Bollywood movies or in Wattpad novels. This is our life. Stop behaving like you forgot our marriage baby... you said you love me!!!' I said almost cupping his face when he moved back saying

'Please woman!!! Stop. You are trying to enact some movie scene here. I am single and certainly not in love...' he said and tears started filling my eyes and started rolling down my cheeks as I started shivering and suddenly his expressionless face changed into a worrisome one.

'Ohh god!!! Oh Shittt!!! No no no no...Mi Esposa....Mi Vida...no tears no tears...Shhh Shhhhh Shhhhh stop stop I remember everything...I was only trying to give you your bollywood masala back...stop stop Stop baby...my Vida...Mi Hermoso...' he said trying to cup my cheeks with his left hand while his right fractured one didn't help at all and I burst into tears and anger seeped inside me and I yelled and screamed at him. I climbed upon his lap while he cried in pain and I started hitting his chest...

'You are evil...I was always right ..you are a Tatya Vichu...you evil doll...you emotionless robot and you say you love me??? You you....where is that surgical kit I saw...what??? You you lost your memory hannn??? You forgot about our marriage is it??? And what??? You are ...you are single is it??? Where is that surgical kit...let me perform your brain surgery... ohhhh wait....you don't have one...so let me simply do your heart surgery...after all your heart is alllll mine right...you scoundrel...' saying I grabbed onto his hospital gown while still sitting on his lap and although he was in pain after a few minutes he smirked.

The nurse and doctor came to Kedar's bed looking at me sitting upon Kedar's lap and hitting his chest. Nurse screamed

'What the hell...Mam you can't do that...this is an emergency ward. There are other serious patients around-' but Kedar simply looked at the nurse passing a glare saying